xxv

Jennie Gabe

"So you had your date with your mother's bf yesterday and you realize you have feelings for him?" Rosé asked.

"That wasn't a date. And I don't have feelings for him... Besides, I've never been in love!" I defended while I flopped on the couch of the living room beside my friends.

"Exactly! You've never been in love! We have." Lisa joined in.

"And, we know that you are in love." Jisoo said that made me sighed.

"Nini's in love!" They teased but I shushed them.

"To my mother's boyfriend?!" I asked them that made them silent. "Very wrong."

"Look." Jisoo started. "Love is a very complicated feeling. Doing something wrong but feeling it's right." She said but I furrow my eyebrows.

"Point is..." Rosé cut in. "You loving or even just having feelings to your mother's boyfriend is wrong and unexpected. But, you already have feelings to him, no turning back now."

"The thing is whatever choice you make, someone's going to get hurt. Either Zayn or your mother..." Rosé said but I cut her off.

"And me." I added then sighed again.

"Listen, we're your friends. We're never going to judge you, unless you need advice and some beatings are optional." Lisa said then we laughed at the joke she added.

"Now shut up and watch Netflix!" Jisoo shouted that made us laughed.

We started to watch Netflix in the living room while Kim's serving us some food. I invited her but she refused because she said she's at work but I already introduced her to my friends. I just laughed along with my friends while watching when the front door opened. Then came in Zayn with Gigi and the rest of One Direction. Kim walked to them when Zayn noticed us. He walked in and Gigi followed him.

"I see you have guests, Jennie." He said. I glanced at the three girls and they were all looking at me.

"You all have mouths." I said then they stood up and introduce themselves to Zayn.

Zayn and Gigi did handshakes with them when the 3 boys walked in.

"I wasn't inform we have beautiful women in the house." The man, who I assume Liam is the name, said.

"You're the girls dancing the 'Partition' song by Beyonce?" A guy with the messy hair called Louis asked.

"Yeah, the girls who had a very smoking hot number in Party People!" The brunette with an Irish accent almost shouted.

Lisa went to Liam, Jisoo went to Louis and Rosé went to Niall.

"I'm Jisoo." Jisoo introduced to Louis.

"Name's Louis, love." He said then they had a handshake.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung in Korean, Rosé in English." Rosé introduced to Niall.

"It's Niall, Rosé. Love your accent. It's..."

"Australian." Rosé continued his sentence. "And I like your Irish accent."

"Thanks." Niall thanked him.

"I'm Lisa! But you can call me pretty and nasty." Lisa introduced to Liam that made me giggled.

"Nice to meet a very pretty and nasty Lisa. My name's Liam." He said then they had a handshake.

"Where's Hazza?" Louis asked when he noticed Harry wasn't around.

"I saw him walk with the maid." Gigi answered that made me grin.

I glanced at Zayn and I caught him checking me out. Seriously?! I'm wearing a simple grey long sleeve tee shirt and black pants. When our eyes met, he winked at me and I roll my eyes that made him smirked.

"I should get going, Mr. Malik." Gigi said that caught Zayn's attention.

"Really? Oh well."

Zayn said then looked at the boys who's getting flirty with the three girls.

"Mates, you going or what?" Zayn asked them that caught their attention.

"Yeah, yeah." Louis said.

"You girls going also?" I asked when the girls grabbed their bags.

"Yeah. It's kinda late. We know you have work tomorrow." Jisoo said then I nodded.

"Yeah. We'll go back, okay?" Lisa said as the girls hugged me goodbye and grabbed their stuffs.

"Bye, Nini!" Rosé shouted.

"We should get you home." The boys all shouted in unison that made the girls smiled and made me chuckled.

"Sure." The girls answered all at the same time.

Gigi opened the door and the girls walked out while waving to me. The boys followed while bidding goodbye to Zayn. Zayn bid goodbye to Gigi with a slap in her ass that made my eyes roll.

"Harry!" Zayn called and then Harry came out while buckling his belt with Kim wiping her lips.

They literally had a deep throat session that fast?! I am impressed.

Harry tapped Zayn's shoulder then walked out of the house. Zayn closed the door while I searched something to watch on Netflix. I felt Zayn sat beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Not gonna bother to change clothes?" I asked him.

"Not gonna bother to undress me?" He asked with a smirk on his lips.

"Why did you made Gigi leave when you're horny?" I said then he abruptly peck a kiss on my lips.

"Ahh, my jealous baby girl." He teased.

I started to watched Netflix and ignored him but he started planting kisses on my neck that made me groaned.

"Bedroom?" He asked but I placed my hands on his chest.

"I can't tonight." I whispered then he leaned away for a bit and stared through my eyes with furrowed brows. When he got what I was saying, he nodded.

"That time of the month. Got it." He said then leaned away and stood up to go upstairs and change.

I sighed and continued to search something to watch but I got bored. How could I have feelings to my mother's boyfriend? All he wants is someone to fulfill his pleasurable fantasy!

*****A/N: BLACKPINK'S COMEBACK IS IN EITHER LATE MAY OR EARLY JUNE😍

ARIANA IN MET GALA😍😍😍

MACIANA BREAK-UP😭 Again, another #OTP of mine😭😭😭

So The Weeknd and Bella Hadid are back together, so as ZiGi?🤔 I'm so f*cking confused, I don't give a f*ck  about their relationship anymore. I'll just support Z's music...👍*****