vi

Zayn Malik

"What are you doing?" Jennie asked me when she saw me getting out of the car.

"What the hell does it look like?"

"No, no, no, no, no!" She said, trying to stop me. "You are NOT going in there."

"Why not?"

"Why would you?"

I groaned realising none of us want to give up so I grabbed her hand and dragged her inside. 

When we got inside I assumed is a studio, she pulled her hand from mine and ran somewhere to start working. I looked around to find somewhere to sit and went there then sat. I watch the busy people set up for Jennie's shoot when she went to me.

"Why don't you just go back home?" She asked me irritatingly.

"Why? Can't concentrate to pose whilst I'm here?" I teased her whilst I leaned back of the chair I'm sitting that made her annoyed. 

I love it when she's annoyed, she's cute yet sexy. When I knew about Evelyn's daughter being a model, I found out that one of the reasons why she's a super model is her charm. She could be cute and sexy at the same time. I mean, checking her out gives me a boner already!

She groaned irritatingly that made me smirked. "FINE! Stay here as long as you want! But don't blame if you look like a dumb assh*le as if you're not totally it already." She said then walked away.

I stared at her arse whilst she's walking away that made me lick my lips and smirked. 

"Mr. Malik?" someone mentioned my last name so I turned to the direction where I heard it.

A man looking at me with narrowed eyes is what I saw.

I stood up to formally offer him a handshake. "Hi. And please call me Zayn." He accepted my hand and we had a handshake.

"Garrett Oakland. So what is a music producer doing in a fashion company photo shoot?" He asked that made me grinned.

"I'm kinda here with the model." I answered.

"Jennie? Why?"

"I took her here and most probably take her back home." I asked, trying so hard not to sound a creep which I think I failed because his eyes just widened. 

"Your Jennie's mom's boyfriend?!" He asked, shocked.

I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering how the hell he knew about that. "Yeah. How d'you know?"

He chuckled before answering. "Sorry. I'm Garrett Oakland, Jennie's manager." He answered that made me nodded. "So, how's Jennie living with you?"

He asked while gesturing for me to sit.

"Is she a b*tch?" He asked whilst sitting beside me that made me chuckled.

"To be honest, she is a pain in the arse for Evelyn and me." I answered. 

And as if on cue, Jennie came out from the dressing room wearing her first Chanel outfit to be modeled then their photo shoot started. I watched her strike her sexy body when her manager spoke again.

"I can't blame her to be a b*tch. She does hate her mother so much." he started that made me chuckled.

"Tell me somethin' I don't know." I said sarcastically while I continue to watch Jennie and for the first time, I personally saw her smile. Not the fake smile she gives me and Evelyn. Someday, I'll make her smile. 

"Want to know something about Jennie?" He asked that caught my attention.

"I don't know ANYTHIN' about her. Until now, we haven't talked properly." I said then he chuckled.

"Everybody knows she's cute and sexy. But she's also tough but shy. She seems cold but she has a warm heart. She's gentle when gentle, fierce when fierce. Quiet but has reversal charm." He said then continued describing Jennie. "She's also a dancer and a singer."

"A singer, you say?" I asked, checking if I heard it right.

"Yeah. She has this part-time job in a club where if they need someone to perform, they call her and her friends to perform." I shook my head, not believing that she's a very talented girl. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ready?" I asked her but she just rolled her eyes and walked past me.

"Bye, Jen!" Garrett bid her goodbye and gave her a side hug. "Bye, Zayn." He greeted me and I just nodded to him.

"You know each other?" Jennie asked.

"Well, instead of making myself a dumb assh*le, I talked to your manager and learned a lot about you." I answered her.

She just gave her manager a death glare then glared at me too and walked past me. I bid her manager a goodbye then followed Jennie to me car. She stomped her feet when she sat on the passenger's seat. I chuckled whilst I sat on the driver's seat. I started the ignition then drove back to our home.

When she stomped her feet continuously, I spoke to her.

"Easy on the leather, doll."

"What did he told you?" She asked.

I glanced to her and saw that she was facing me so I smirked and looked back to the road. "Some things I should've known 'bout you." I answered her that made her groaned annoyingly.

"HE SHOULDN'T BE F*CKING TALKING TO YOU!" She shouted.

"Language, Jennie." I sternly said to her. "I won't tolerate that kind of language." I said then she scoffed. 

"You're not my father to scold me like that." She said rudely.

"I may not be your father..." I trailed off then glanced at her patiently waiting for what I will say.

I placed my hand on her thigh then gently squeeze it. "... but I may be your daddy."

***** A/N: I'M TERRIBLE AT WRITING ZAYN'S P.O.V. *****