xxxx

One year later

Jennie Gabe

"Jennie?" I turn around to face the person who called me and welcomed by a very familiar face. I smiled at her and ran to her.

"Kayla!" I shouted as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Oh my gosh! I missed you!" She said then we pulled away.

"It's been a while! I missed you too!" I told her.

"Are you here for Mr. Malik?" She asked that made me remember why am I here in the first place. I nodded and she just guided me to his office.

My gosh, it's been a year since he left us. Since he left me... Not that I hated him for it, actually I love him even more for it. Sacrificing himself for me and mom's relationship so it won't be broken again... Well, when my mom found out about our sexual relationship, she wasn't happy. But she wasn't that angry as well.

A lot actually happened. Kim found my sketchbook and showed it to my mom, leading it to the fact that my mom gave me an offer to become her assistant fashion designer. I declined but after a long time of her convincing me, why not give it a go? To explain why I'm here in Zayn's lair again is... My mom passed away last month due to breast cancer.

She has this will to continue my career in fashion designing, and etc. But the one that caught my attention is I have to meet Zayn again. She knew I haven't move on from him but I'm not just talking to him right now because of that...

We stopped in front of his office and waited for a while. I furrowed my eyebrows to Kayla then she pointed Zayn's office with her eyes.

"F*ck yeah, suck it like that... You dirty, little slut, sh*t..." I hear the familiar masculine voice I fell in love with, moaning.

I widened my eyes to Elsa and she just shrugged.

"Does this happen all the time?" I asked her.

"Like a routine." She shrugged again.

I shook my head in disbelief knowing he didn't even change a bit. We waited for a bit longer then a girl exited the door.

"Kayla! The assistant! Could you give me a cup of tea?" She said annoyingly with a smirk making Elsa scoffed.

"I am Mr. Malik's assistant, not yours. Even though you get a chance to get intimate with Mr. Malik, you're still one of his employees. You still have to work during work hours." Kayla spat to her.

The girl lost the smirk on her lips and glance at me.

"He just finished his blowjob session from me so you're just wasting your time." She said that made me roll my eyes.

Kayla glance at me to talk to Zayn so I just nodded to her.

I shifted my eyes back to the girl and crossed my arms. "Listen, I am not here to suck the d*ck of your beloved boss. I'm here strictly for professional matters, not expecting for you to understand that. Besides, what maeks you think I am one of you desperate sluts of his?" I sternly told her.

She flipped her hair and left me there. I followed her with my eyes full of disgust when Kayla called me. I entered Zayn's office and Kayla closed the door behind us.

"Mr. Malik..." She called him.

As soon as he heard his name, he turned around and my heart beats accelerated faster than before. He saw me and his eyes grew wide and his lips parted open, surprised that he's seeing me again after a year.

He's still hot as f---

"Ms. Gabe." Kayla called me that made me snapped from my thoughts.

I place my sweetest smile on my lips and walked to him.

"It's a pleasure seeing you again, Mr. Malik." I extended my hand to him and saw him closed his mouth, replaced by a smirk.

"I thought you don't do handshakes, Ms. Gabe?" He asked and I smirked at him.

"A lot can change in twelve months without seeing each other, don't you think?" I asked him and he chuckled.

He accepted my hand but he didn't shook it as expected. Instead, he kissed the back of my hand.

"The pleasure is all mine..." He said while staring directly into my eyes.

I missed his lips and his touch.

Kayla cleared her throat that made me pull my hand from him.

"Please take a seat, Ms. Gabe. And you can leave us be, Kayla." I sat on the chair in front of his desk and Kayla exited the office.

Zayn cleared his throat and sat on his swivel chair.

"So, the reason why I'm here is because of my late mother's will." I started but he was just looking at me. "Since you left, you gave her your properties and named it under hers." I continued.

"I missed you." He mumbled that took me by surprise. I blinked and spoke again.

"Now, as a daughter of hers, I'm giving back all of the properties you gave to her as she wished." I said.

"Didn't you missed me?" He asked me.

I looked at him and saw him smiling but I avoided his eyes.

"I still love you." He said that made me looked back at him. "Always have, always will." He added.

I cleared my throat and spoke. "Mr. Malik, I came here strictly for business matters only." I said then he chuckled.

He stood up from his chair and walked to me. He knelt to meet my eyes but I stood up and walked away from him. He pulled me by my waist and his lips pressed on mine. He kissed me passionately and I can't help to kiss him back.

Gosh, I miss his lips, his kiss, his touch.

He pulled away from me and pressed his forehead on mine.

"I still love you as well." I said and he chuckled.

The End

*****A/N: READ FOR THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS!!! 🖤💖*****