xxxi

Jennie Gabe

"What?" I looked at him and asked.

"I ask if you wanna go out with me?" He asked while wearing his boxers that made me chuckled.

I wore my underwear and shorts then helped him wear his sweatpants.

"Why? What for?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms around my waist then pulled me closer to him.
"Cause, you've been through a lot last week and I just wanted to cheer you up."

I sighed then spoke. "When?" I asked him that made him smirked.

"Tomorrow, you good?" He asked.

I smiled at the thought of him asking me right after sex. I'm sure most girls like that.

"Yeah, I'm free tomorrow." I answered him that made him smiled.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked while I wrapped my arms around his nape.

He licked his lips then spoke. "Don't wanna spoil the fun, aye?" He said then kissed my lips again.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear if I see weird sex toys all over me, I'm literally going to flip." I joked while he's still covering my closed eyes with his hands.

"Since you gave me an idea, I might just do that to you next time." He teased that made me whine like a child.

He chuckled then spoke. "Open your eyes in 3, 2... 1."

I opened my eyes as soon as he removed his hands off.

"Shut. The. F*ck. Up." I whispered in awe when I saw the famous Walt Disney castle up and close to me. "There's no way I'm in Disneyland!" I finally shouted.

I looked at him with a big smile on my face and saw that he's smiling at me as well. He wrapped his arm around my waist the spoke.

"You did say you wanna go to an amusement park on your first date..." He stated that made my smile grew wider.

I jumped multiple times and wrapped my little arms around him to hug him tightly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" I excitingly expressed my gratitude to him as I heard him chuckled.

He wrapped his arms around me as well and swayed me a little then kissed my head. "Let's enjoy, shall we?"

He asked that made me pulled away from the hug. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside Disneyland. I can't believe he took me to Disneyland! Like every Disney fan's dream!!!

Why would he do this to me though?

We ran on our way while I point on every mesmerizing ride we ran into. I almost forgot we were surrounded by Zayn's bodyguards. Turns out, Zayn hired bodyguards every time he goes out in public to prevent him from crazy paparazzi. And now we're getting all of the people's attention because of them.

These bodyguards would call the attention of paparazzi as well.

But not to ruin my mood, we first went into a shop to buy headbands. You're not in an amusement park if you're not wearing any headbands! I excitingly pick a headband to wear while Zayn just follows me. He refuses to buy a headband that made me pout. But he's cute enough for bringing me here so I'll let it slide. At the end, I decided to buy a Pooh headband and exited the shop.

We continued to walk when a man selling a bundle of lighted colorful Mickey Mouse balloons caught my eye.

"Ohh!" I shouted then stopped from walking, making Zayn stop as well. "Cute!!!" I said in awe as I point to the balloons.

I heard him chuckled so I looked at him while pouting my lips.

"What?" He asked me but I didn't answer him.

Instead, I pouted my lips even more. He chuckled once again then stared directly to my eyes.

"Fine." He said in defeat that made my eyes sparkle.

He held my hand and we walked closer to the man selling balloons.

"What colour?" He asked me.

I scanned through the balloons then pointed at the baby pink one. The seller handed me the balloon and I accepted it while Zayn's paying. We continued to walk while the string of the balloon is wrapped around my wrist. We walked past through some rides when a little girl walked to me. She hugged my thighs and I knelt to hugged her back. Her mother saw us and requested to take a photo with me.

I agreed and posed with her. We smiled to the camera and then I gave her my balloon then walked away. I walked beside Zayn and clung my arm around his.

"Why'd you gave her your balloon?" He asked. I smiled before answering.

"It'll bring more joy to her than to me." I answered that made him smiled.

He kissed my cheek and walked again. We stopped walking in front of an ice cream truck then Zayn left me with his bodyguards to buy. He waited in line and then bought us ice cream on a cone. I licked the ice cream and my eyes turned into heart-shape when it's milk flavored. I continue to eat my ice cream when Zayn spoke.

"You fancy milk-flavored, yeah?" He asked me.

"Yes. Actually, it's my favorite!" I answered that made him nod with a proud smirk on his lips.

I clung my arm around his again and kissed his cheek that made him looked at me.

"Thank you. For this day. It really means a lot to me." I thanked him while smiling.

"You deserved it." He said.

***** I'm publishing a new story of mine. It's going to be a Shawn Mendes fan fiction... Hope you'll like it... 😶 *****