special chapter: 💍

Jennie Gabe

"Zayn, me bloke!" Louis greeted him with a joyful yet pretend surprise voice.

Zayn scoffed and shook his head.

"What d'you want, Lou?" He asked him.

"I need your help s'well with Jen. What should you give someone to remind 'em that you love 'em?" Louis asked.

He obliviously thought some ideas as Zayn stares at me.

"You should give her a gift as precious and beautiful as her..." Zayn answers without breaking eye contact with me.

I avoided his eyes and face Louis. "Jisoo LOVES jewelries, if that helps..." I told him.

Louis's face lit up and clapped his hand. "Great idea!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Out of all the jewelries in the world, why ring?" I ask Louis as we wait for the saleslady to come to us.

The two guys looked at me but I only gave attention to Louis.

"M'not giving her JUST a ring, Jen..."

Louis answers me while looking through the glass, choosing rings then he looks up to me.

"M'giving her a promise ring." He smiled at me.

I smiled at the thought of Jisoo's face when she receives the gift from Louis.

She's so lucky she has someone like Louis. And a promise ring to show the public that he loves her...

"Anything I could do for you, sir?" I snapped back to reality when the saleslady came.

"Yes..." Louis dragged then looked at me then to him. "Jen, Zayn... What d'you think she'll fancy?" Louis asked us.

I looked through the rings when Louis spoke again.

"Or you buying s'well, Zaynie?" He asked him that made me freeze.

I slowly glanced at him and caught him staring at me. "I don't need no ring to make promises for her, Lou." He said.

"Ohh-kay." Louis said that made me blinked and continued looking through the rings.

"That." I pointed to the silver ring with small diamonds surrounds it and a big diamond placed on the center. "Jisoo likes elegance so I think she'll like that." I informed him that made him nod and pointed it for the saleslady.

The saleslady took it away and looked to our direction again.

"What size?" She asked.

"Ahh, sh*t. I have no idea." Louis mumbled then looked at me.

"What? You're the one who holds her hand all the time." I said.

Louis then looked at Zayn. Zayn removed his hands from his pockets and grabbed the saleslady's hand.

She blushed that made me swallow my pride.

No right to be jealous, Jennie.

He showed her hands to Louis.

"Similar to hers?" He asked.

Louis observes the saleslady's hands then scrunches his nose.

"Not really, lad." He gently laid the saleslady's hands then walked to my direction.

I gave nothing on my face while he stares directly through my eyes. He takes both of my hands that sent electricity throughout my whole body. He showed it to Louis then he observed it.

"Very!" Louis shouted.

He grabbed the ring from the saleslady and gave it to Zayn.

"Please try it, Jen." Louis begged.

I haven't responded to him when Zayn already wears it to my ring finger. I stared at him then when the ring is fully in my finger, he looks at me then mumbled.

"Perfect."

"Then, I'll take it." Louis said that made me pulled my hand away from him.

I pulled the ring out of my finger but it's stuck.

I tried to remove it but I can't. "Here. Lemme help you." He grabbed my hand and I was about to pull it away from him but my body refuses.

He tried to pull it away from my finger but I winced in pain. He sighed then moves my hand closed to his mouth. He sucked my ring finger that made my eyes widen. He removed the ring with his teeth and his eyes never left mine. He finally removed it from my finger and I finally got the chance to breathe again.

Oh, Zayn...

***** A/N: School's back so I got kinda busy... And SO. MANY. THINGS. HAPPENED. I'M NOT EVEN STATING ALL OF 'EM!!! 😒

I got the inspiration of this chapter from a scene in a Filipino movie titled "All You Need Is Pag-Ibig". 😏

I wrote this special chap to remind y'all that this story is ending... It has been the best feeling when you know your written imaginations are being read. Thanks so much! 😭😂💞 *****