What the Hell

I woke up to ice water flowing over my whole body, causing me to scream. I jumped up in surprise and looked around, pushing my bangs out of my eyes. "What the hell??" I shouted.

My best friend Zoe and her boyfriend Jared were laughing at me while Ashley held a bucket. "This is payback!" Zoe cried.

"F-f-for what!!!" I shivered.

"Everything!" Jared answered. I whined a little and pulled the soaking blankets together closer, doing no good. Ashley placed the bucket on the ground and started to pick up pieces of ice.

"I-I'm getting in t-t-the sh-shower," I muttered, running to my bathroom with a pair of shorts and a loose tank top, even though it was January in Georgia. My friends, Jared, Zoe and Ashley had stayed over after the small party we had at the FBI office, and today they probably couldn't help but prank me. Those dorks.

I finished up my hot shower and put my hair in a braid. Then I pulled on the tank top and running shorts. I brushed my teeth before exiting the bathroom. I pulled off my sheets and put them in the dryer, letting the handy thing dry my now ruined sheets. I walked downstairs and saw Jared making eggs while Zoe and Ashley made some toast.

"What are you three doing?" I asked, putting my towel in the hamper. Zoe looked up.

"Making breakfast. Ashley felt bad for pranking you so she made me and Jared make you breakfast," Zoe explained. I chuckled.

"Thanks you guys," I smiled, starting to make us some drinks. After I finished, Ashley and Zoe placed the multiple pieces of toast on the table and Jared put the eggs beside them. We ate our breakfast and had some random conversation about Supernatural. I asked Ashley how her niece was, since she was a little sick last time I heard, and she told me that her niece was doing better.

"Okay, well, I've gotta get to work. Zoe, you coming?" Jared asked. Zoe nodded, pulling her hoodie on and grabbing her purse. Jared wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pressed a kiss to her temple. God they were the cutest couple I've ever seen.

"Jared, mind giving me a ride home?" Ashley asked. Jared shrugged and she pulled on her jacket, giving me a quick hug. "See ya AJ!"

"Bye Ashley," I smiled. "Bye you two!"

"Thanks for letting us stay!" Jared cried, opening the door. Zoe agreed.

"No problem! Anytime," I smiled. They walked out the door and I pulled my sheets out of the dryer, since it just beeped. I finished putting them on my bed when there was a crash from downstairs. "Oh... This is bad... Am I being robbed? I better not."

I grabbed my pistol and silently slid downstairs. I opened the guest room and saw a man that looked a lot like Lin-Manuel Miranda sitting on the bed. He was groaning with uncomfort.

"Where am I?" He asked.

"My guest room," I said. "Who are you?"

"Alexander. Alexander Hamilton," he said.

"Like, the guy on the ten dollar bill?" I asked.

"What?"

"Is this you?" I pulled out a ten dollar bill and handed it to him. He chuckled

"Yeah! That's me!" He smiled. "I'm worth ten bucks? Great! Hey, uh, what year is this?"

"2018...." I answered. "Come with me. We'll figure this out in my living room."

As we walked to the living room, a man fell from inside the dining room into my arms. He rubbed his head before being tackled by Hamilton.

"John!"