Marriage Part 1

Third POV

It was time.

It's been a couple weeks, and now it's time for Aaron and AJ to finally be wedded. Zoe, Sky, and Kate were the bridesmates while Thomas, James, and Alexander were the groommates or whatever. Thomas was the best man, for whatever reason. Washington had been chosen to walk AJ down the isle, since her father wasn't able to come. Her father had been overjoyed when he heard of the marraige and had no problem with his daughter marrying Aaron.

Hercules was the friggen flower girl. He immediately asked to be the flower girl. That was an awkward conversation, but in the end everyone agreed Hercules would be a great flower girl.

"I can't do it!" Aaron cried, with Thomas, James, and Alexander in his room while AJ was in Thomas and James' room, being prepped by Sky, Kate and Zoe.

"Sure you can!" Alexander smiled. "Aaron, you two are going to have a kid. You can handle a wedding! Plus you've already married once."

"But that went so quick and she wasn't pregnant!" Aaron replied, freaking out.

Thomas put his hand on his shoulder. "Aaron, relax. Do you love AJ?"

"Of course I do!!"

"What about your unborn kid?"

"Is that a question?"

"Then this should be a breeze. Go up there, recite some verses, and kiss her. Simple!" Thomas grinned, smacking his friends shoulder. "Now, you look good. Go and show AJ who she's marrying."

"You got this Aaron!" James cried. Aaron chuckled and made his way to the altar to wait for his bride.

~with AJ~

"Shit! Sky do you know what your doing?" AJ cried when her hair was pulled again. The 14 year old glared at her.

"Of course I do! Now hold still," she pulled some of the hair back so that it was like a crown on her head and curled it easily. She pulled out a strand of hair and curled it, letting it frame her aunt's face. "There. You looking smexy!"

Kate was busy doing AJ's makeup. "Almost done," she said. AJ let her finish up the makeup. "Alright. That's it. Go blow them all away."

Aaron stood at the alter as Thomas walked side by side with Kate, James with Zoe and Alexander with Sky. Hercules followed and tossed a handful of flowers around them. Then Washington walked AJ down the aisle. Everyone was silent, watching as they made their way down. Aaron stared at his bride. She had rendered him speechless.

When AJ got to him, she smiled at him. The priest began to say his stuff while the two stared at each other. They began the vows and Aaron smiled. "Annabeth Jamie, you are the most wonderful woman I have ever met. When eight men showed up at your door you took them in without hesitation. It didn't matter to you, because you are the kindest person alive. You are absolutely beautiful, and the first time I saw you, I was speechless. It didn't matter that you were still in your pajamas. I thought you were adorable. Your hair was messy from sleep and your shirt was too big and your shorts came to your knees. I had never seen a more perfect girl. Then you introduced us to your family and you shared your home with us. You are amazing, AJ, and I love you," he said. AJ had tears in her eyes from how amazing Aaron's speech was.

"Shit, hold on," she choked out, looking down for a second and smiling. She was trying to keep her tears back. The audience gave a soft chuckle at this and she looked back up at him. "Aaron Burr, when I first met you I was just as confused as you were. I was wondering how the hell you got to my house. You were polite and you helped me when everyone else was caught up in their own stuff. You helped me after the incident. Everyone else helped me as well, but you were always with me. I was afraid to be alone, so you stayed with me all the time. We had fallen in love and you always took care of me, just like I always took care of you. Aaron, we will be having a baby. I cannot wait to legally be your wife and to have a child with you. To have a family together. I didn't know what I was missing until you came, and I wouldn't trade my life for the world. I love you Aaron," she smiled at him. The priest continued on with the wedding, along with Jack bringing the rings up, before finally saying the golden words.

"Aaron Burr, do you take Annabeth Jamie Hope to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked.

Aaron smiled. "I do," he said.

"Annabeth Jamie Hope, do you take Aaron Burr to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked.

AJ smiled as well. "I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

And they kissed. Aaron flipped the veil over AJ's head and smiled before grabbing her waist and pulling her close. He pressed his lips against her's and the whole audience cheered. She immediately put her hands on his neck and kissed back. They were now officially married.

Yeah i know this is really shitty but i dunno how marriage works lol. Hopefully part two of this will be out soon! Another hiatus is probably coming because im moving.