Let's Go Home

"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" Someone on the SWAT team shouted into a megaphone. God this better work. He came out, holding AJ close to his chest, a gun to her head, and I heard Aaron choke.

I know why.

She looked terrible. Malnourished, her body was horribly thin, showing every bone, and broken, with cuts and bruises all over, along with a stab wound in her arm. I felt Lafayette grab for my hand and I grabbed his, clutching it and looking over to him. He was scared, like all of us.

"I WANT MY RANSOM, OR THIS BITCH DIES!" he shouted, pressing the gun closer to AJ's temple. I felt Jared and Aaron move away, but I was focused on AJ, she was looking at us. She was smiling softly. I saw the girl at the basketball games, the girl watching Mulan, the girl making Aaron blush with kisses. I saw Annabeth Hope.

"GIVE US THE GIRL!" yelled the SWAT. Pfft, that ain't gonna work. I looked over to Thomas. He had a look in his eye to match Satan. Anger. No sadness, just anger. Madison was almost in tears. Washington was standing in front of Samuel and KG, along with Laf, doing his best to shield them from the view that was AJ. Samuel was crying into KG's chest, and for once the king wasn't cocky. He was terrified.

"Shh, Sammy. It's going to be okay."

"YOU'VE GOT THREE SECONDS TO HAND OVER THE MONEY! THREE! TWO! O-"

Boom.

He dropped dead on the ground, letting AJ fall as well. She hit the ground hard, and Aaron rushed out, holding a smoking gun. He dropped it halfway and slid next to AJ, pulling her into his lap and clutching her tight. She started crying into his chest and he picked her up bridal style, whispering "I'm so sorry" and "I love you" and "Shh, I'm here." into her ear. We all ran out, Thomas leading, and wrapped our arms around her and Aaron, letting every emotion out. I heard KG choke on air, muttering things like "you're home" and "thank God", Samuel was now crying of happiness. Madison was clutching Thomas, talking about how happy he was to see her, Washington was silent, simply keeping his eyes closed to hold tears back, Alex and John weren't talking for once, only muttering how relieved they were to have AJ back, and Lafayette was holding onto me.

AJ finally spoke, raspy and broken, "I love you boys so much."

"We love you too."

"Especially me, baby girl," Aaron never let go of AJ, even when she was in the hospital. They patched up her arm, tended to her bruises, and left her to sleep, food and water on her bedside. They said her health was fine, but her mental health may be a little shaky.

When she woke up, she grabbed onto Aaron's hand and said "Aaron Burr."

"Yes?" He asked, sitting up from his chair.

"I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

"Boys," she said, looking at us. "Let's go home."

And that we did. We stopped at a fast food restaurant to get something to eat, which she devoured before we even got home, and the moment we got there she sat on the couch. "Can we just cuddle and watch a movie? I'm exhausted."

"Please," Madison whispered, sitting next to her. Aaron sat on the other side, clutching his girlfriend to his chest. Thomas sat next to Madison, putting his arm around his "best friend" aka boyfriend. I cuddled up with Laf in the loveseat and Washington sat on the recliner beside us. KG and Samuel cuddled into each other next to Aaron, along with Alex and John next to Thomas. For once, we were a big happy family.

"What should we watch?" Alexander asked.

"Rush Hour," AJ smiled. "You guys would like it. It's hilarious." She pulled it up from her recording section and started the movie, cuddling close to Aaron. "I missed you."

"You're never leaving my arms ever again, sweetheart. I mean never," he said, kissing her head and clutching her tight.

The moment they started talking, we were laughing like nothing happened, even though we can never forget. I have no idea what that bastard did to AJ, but it must've been horrible. She will never be the same. Ever. But maybe we can help her get better, help her slowly forget some of the worst parts.

I stopped thinking of all of this when Lafayette giggled. I've never heard him giggle, and it was pure perfection. I had to smile. He was laying on my chest, so I pulled him closer, causing his hair to get in my face. I sneezed off to the side and he pushed it away, refusing to let it down.

Soon enough, I was asleep, cuddling close to Lafayette for comfort.

Another shortie. I know. The next one will be pure fluff with a call from Sky. Hopefully. Gn yall!
Oh and hehe
END OF PLOT
Just fluff from now on.