I Have So Much Work To Do

Warning! There will be mentions of torture and a little bit of it in this book! If you cant read this, please don't! You have been warned.

It was another day at work. Jared was doing a little research on our serial killer and it turns out that he likes to kidnap and kill women with brown hair and brown eyes, all in their late 20s like me. So... I could be next on the list. The thing is, I wasn't scared. I share a house with 10 founding fathers, all used to fighting. I also know how to kick ass, so I feel like I'm good.

"AJ, make sure you stay safe. Have one of your roommates with you all the time. Please, AJ. You're so important. We love you," Jared begged.

"Jared, I think you forget, I have a black belt in karate and deadly aim. I'll be fine," AJ smiled, pulling her teammate in for a hug. "You just take care of Zoe."

"I will," he returned the smile and I walked out of the agency, my gun safely in the back of my jeans. I started to my car, texting Hercules and telling him I was on the way. As I was about to open my door, I felt a presence behind me.

"Hey pretty girl," said a deep voice. I turned around and came face to face with the man we were tracking down. "You are a perfect catch."

I did what first came to my mind. I carefully called Herc with my phone without making it obvious. "I'm an FBI agent, sir. Step down."

"Oh, no. You're mine." He started to me with a gun in his hand. I heard Hercules starting to get angry. I put my phone in my pocket so that I could grab my gun. The killer grabbed my hand and wrestled the gun out of my hands. "Don't fight me! You know you want me!"

"I don't! Leave me alone you fucking perv!" I shouted. No one would hear me though. I knew it. My only hope was Hercules. Suddenly, the butt of a gun came in contact with my head, causing me to black out immediately.

Hercules POV

I had just hung up from AJ when she called back. I put it up to my ear and heard AJ say "I'm an FBI agent, sir. Step down." Like she wasn't talking to me.

"Oh no, you're mine," said a deep and unknown voice to me.

"AJ? ANNABETH!" I shouted. I put the phone on speaker and everyone gathered around.

"Herc what's going on?" Lafayette asked.

"AJ. Shh, listen," I ordered. There was a lot of tussling and grunting from AJ's side, and a deep voice continuously telling AJ-

"Don't fight me! You know you want me!"

AJ screamed back. "I don't! Leave me alone you fucking perv!" Suddenly, there was a loud thump and AJ went silent. The phone moved and the deep voice started to speak.

"Whoever this is, I suggest you don't come after her. Let me have my fun, and you can have her body."

"I don't know who you fucking think you are, but you fucked with the wrong people," I said.

"Say your prayers, bitch," Aaron said, growling. "And if you touch her, I will rip your fucking head off your shoulders."

"I'm already tracking the cell," Samuel said. For some reason, Samuel was a boss at tech. He could track down anyone anywhere. "Even if the phone is off, I know where he is."

"Have fun-" CRASH. He broke the cell.

"Well, not anymore," Samuel sighed, his furiously typing hands slowing to a stop. "He broke the phone."

Aaron had tears in his eyes. "A-AJ.... Annabeth.... S-she...." some tears started down his face and he collapsed. I've never seen Aaron cry. Ever.

Alexader sat down next to him and wrapped an arm around him. Aaron was crying hard. Like, really hard. "I-I can't l-loose her!"