Too Much Jefferson

When we finally went home, I noticed that I was feeling a little sick. So, like a normal person, I went to lie down. I texted Sky to tell her about the proposal, and she freaked.

Sky, AJ

Yo, aaron proposed yesterday!!!! Imma be a bride! Im marrying aaron!

I KNEW YOU TWO WERE SOULMATES HECK YES I WILL BE DOWN THERE THIS WEEKEND HONEY ITS TIME!!!

And its time for you to date Ben ;)

Fight me! I dont like ben! We're just friends.

You are friendzoning yourself.

Shut up. And Dean is bringing me to your house this weekend. I couldnt go to Canada, dad was stationed at Kuwait instead. But that means I get to hang with yall some more!

Lit. Come down whenever. The guys love you. Oh, and I nearly broke thomas' nose.

How.

He scared me and i punched him. I feel so bad.

Idiot. Tell the rubber ducky master that the badass is coming to town.

Okie, lol. I'll see u in a while, kiddo.

I put down my phone and took some nausea pills. I'm not usually sick. My stomach dropped when a thought came into my head. Either an absolutely horrible thought or a beautiful thought that could bring us closer.

I grabbed an extra test I had laying around (don't ask) and went into the bathroom.

Positive.

I fell to the ground in tears. Aaron didn't use protection. We forgot. I'm pregnant. I curled my knees up to my chest in absolute despair and sobbed silently. Aaron wasn't a fathering type. He's going to leave me. He's gonna call off the marriage. I know he will.

I texted Zoe, asking for help.

Zoe, AJ

Zoe! Omfg im pregnant.

WAH HOLD UP DETAILS HONEY

Me and aaron had unprotected sex and he proposed yesterday and i took the test and now im sitting on the ground in my bathroom crying.

Alright, dont cry. Its gonna be fine. Aaron will understand. I promised. He's a good man, AJ, or George wouldn't grant him his blessing. i know that aaron asked him from meeting him.

Zoe im so scared. I love aaron. I dont want to lose him. We never talked about having a child.

He will agree, girl! I promise. He's a good person. just tell him.

I dont think i can.

Okay, go up to him, take him to a room by yourself, and tell him quietly. If he leaves, he never loved you. he wanted you for the sex. If he stays, you found yourself a good man.

Okay. I will. I'll tell you the results when im finished.

You got this. 👍👍

I got off the floor and composed myself, drying my eyes and putting my hand over my stomach. "We've got this."

I walked out and saw Aaron reading and talking to Thomas. I panicked a little but hid it. "Aaron, come here!" I cried. He chuckled at my playful tone, the one I usually had. I didn't want to scare the others. He followed me into the room.

"Hey babe," he said, shutting the door. "What's up?"

"I have something to tell you," I said quietly. He was immediately concerned because of my quiet voice, while it was usually full of confidence and love.