YouTube

"Jefferson is that you???" Washington cried. It was Daveed Diggs, in a ridiculous suit with a big, bright orange bowtie, singing.

"No of course not!!" Jefferson started blushing intensely. "Sky turn it off!"

"Heck no!"

"Rubber ducky, you're the one! You make bathtime lots of fun! Rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of youuu!" Daveed sang, doing his best to look cute. Jefferson's face was a completely new shade of red.

"Jefferson what the FUCK?" Alexander laughed. "This is hilarious! Sky you are the best!"

"Hey Laf, he looks like you," Hercules said.

"It is him."

"Non!!!"

"Just keep watching!"

"Doe doe doe doe! Rubber ducky, joy of joys! When I squeeze you, you make noise! Rubber ducky your my very best friend, it's true!!" Daveed sang.

"Thomas! I thought I was you're best friend!" James whined, also enjoying the embarrassment of his best friend.

"Yeah Laf!" Hercules whined along. Both men were blushing insanely and we were loving it.

"You're his boyfriend! There's a difference," KG smirked. "Mr. Jefferson, Lafayette, I didn't know you did this."

"I-I- I don't! Sky, turn it off!" Thomas said, his face still unnaturally red.

"S'il vous plaît, Sky! Turn it off!" Lafayette cried.

Then the rapping portion of the song came on. Daveed rapped about his rubber ducky, and Jefferson looked ready to melt. Lafayette had been hiding his face in his knees. Jefferson hid his face in his hands and put his elbows on his knees. "Noooo! I wanna kill myself!"

"Mr. Jefferson, Lafayette, that was very......" Washington couldn't think of a word. "Uh..."

"Cute?" James offered.

"Yeah, I guess. It was cute for the kids! Look at Jack," George nodded to the bubbly boy, who was giggling and singing along to the little song. He was blabbering during the rap, but it was still super cute.

"Who else has one?"

"I think Alexander and Washington have some too!" Sky said. "Give me a minute."

"Wait what," Washington's face sunk when his name was called. "No, that's not right."

Sky pulled up "K is for Kindness with Chris Jackson" and played it. The moment Washington saw his face he put his head in his hands. "Fuck. Damn it."

"Awww!" I smiled when Jack bounced up and down while looking at the screen and singing along. Aaron hugged me and laughed when he saw Washington's slowly reddening face. Aaron's laugh gives me life, honestly.

"There's a word I know, and it starts with K!"

"Yeah. Kill myself," Washington sighed. "I can't believe this is actually happening."

"Believe it!" Sky shouted. "Do you know how many times I've heard this song? Thanks for that."

"I didn't sing it!"

"Mhm right. We all know why you were late for meetings now, Washington," Jefferson smirked.

"Oh, no, Mr. Jefferson, that was for a completely different reason. My wife could answer that if you want to know," Washington looked up from his hands, smirking a dirty smirk. Sky got up, walked into the kitchen, and came back with a spray bottle that said holy water. She squirted him with it.