Black Panther

This is a filler chapter for Ben and Sky's relationship. You don't have to read this if you don't want to!

~timeskip to saturday night~

Sky was wearing what she usually wears, some jeans, a nice blue tee shirt, and a leather jacket. She had her phone of course. As she was about to leave, Lafayette, Thomas, Hercules, and Washington were giving her rules for dating.

"No kissing."

"I swear to God if he kisses you-"

"Alexander, that's enough. Don't let him pressure you into anything you don't want, okay?"

"Guys! Guys! I'm a big girl! I'm gonna be fine," Sky smiled, looking at all of them. They all looked concerned and didn't like the idea of her leaving. "I'll be home in 3 hours. Promise," she hooked her pinky through Thomas' and smiled. She kissed Jack's head before jogging out. "I've gotta meet him outside!"

"Why isn't he coming in?" KG asked.

"Because I told him I have 11 uncles and a cousin that are mega protective and that he would be better off waiting outside," she laughed. "Bye guys! See ya AJ," she gave me a gentle hug, obviously avoiding my stomach. She brushed past Philip, ruffling his hair, and out the door.

~Sky's POV~

As I got to the street, I saw Ben dressed in a pair of jeans, a black shirt, and a hoodie. He looked good no matter what I swear. I walked over to him and smiled. "Hey."

He looked up immediately and looked me over. "Hey... You look good."

"You do too," I smiled. "We should go ahead and go, if we want to make it to the movie in time." He nodded and offered his hand. I took it and we walked down the street, smiling at each other. We made small talk about school and that Rigby's meet up all the way there, and our hands never lost contact. I was loving this.

When we got to the theater, he paid for our tickets and I paid for our drinks and snacks. We walked over to the large poster and a woman offered to take a picture of us. I handed her my phone and stood in front of it, next to Ben. He smirked and pulled me close to him by the waist, causing me to shriek with surprise but still laugh. I put my arm around his waist as well and smiled. She handed back the phone and he led us to the theater.

As the movie began to play, I felt his hand on mine. I laced my fingers with his and smiled. "This is gonna be a good movie."

"I dunno. I've also heard that a lot of things can distract me," he said.

I tilted my head. "Like what?" I asked.

He cut his eyes to me. "You," he said.

My whole face flushed red and I laughed nervously. "That was s-smooth," I stuttered. He laughed.

"I was working on that all the way here," he laughed softly. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"You lost the smooth title," I said. The movie finally started and I leaned on him while he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

~I haven't gone to see Black Panther yet sooooo TIMESKIP!~

After the movie, he walked me home. We were laughing and talking the whole time. He was pretending to be Black Panther but I grabbed his shoulders before he tried to do a backflip off a wall. "Ben! You're gonna hurt yourself," I giggled. He smiled at me.

"Would you kiss it better?" He asked.

"Maybe," I said, continuing the walk home. We got to my driveway and I smiled at him. "We better make this quick. I'm sure one of them is peeking through a window."

He laughed. "Yeah. Tonight was fun, Sky. I hope to do it again."

"Me too, Ben. See you at school Monday?" I asked.

"If only I could skip," he laughed. I laughed in agreement. "Yeah, I'll be there."

"Good. It's a little more bearable with you," I said. He blushed a little but smiled. "Bye Ben." I started to the door. He nodded and started off with a gentle 'see you'. It was too early to say 'I love you', even though we both felt it, deep down. I walked in and sat down on the couch, sighing. "That. Was. Awesome."

AJ laughed and sat next to me. "I take it you had fun."

"Yeah," I confirmed, smiling at her. "AJ, it was awesome."

"So I don't need to kill him?" Lafayette asked. That protective baguette.

I laughed a little. "No, sorry Laf. No killing today." Philip sat beside me and I leaned onto him. "Hey Pip."

"Did you have fun?" He asked. I nodded and yawned.

"A lot of fun," I replied. I was tired. It was about 10 pm! Philip chuckled and put his arm around me. He's legit the coollest cousin ever. I laid my head on his shoulder and curled on myself, yawning once more before falling asleep. I could trust Philip, I knew it.

~AJ's POV~

I watched Sky fall asleep in Philip's arms and smiled, nudging him. "You're such a good big brother," I smiled at him. He blushed a little.

"Shut up," he said readjusting himself so that he could pick Sky up. "I'll take her to her room," he said, standing up with her in his arms bridal style. He walked all the way to her room, holding her to his chest to keep her asleep.

"He had to have gotten that from Eliza," Thomas said. Alexander threw a ball and it hit his head. "Real mature."

I laughed and got up. "I'm gonna hit the sack too. You better not stay up too late," I said, walking to my room. I heard a lot of 'okay's and 'yes ma'am's as I shut my door. I washed my face and changed into my pajamas, crawling into bed. Aaron followed and turned off the light, snuggling into me.

"You're so warm," he said, his face in my neck. I smiled and kissed his head.

"I know. Goodnight baby," I smiled, yawning.

"Goodnight love," he replied, and soon enough I heard quiet snores coming from my fiance. I followed as I drifted off into dreamland.

Ayyy, Ben and Sky are a thing now! The next chapter will probably be the wedding!! Comment on who should be the brides mates and the best man, cause I can't choose. Well, buh baiiiiii!