A Whole Week

It's been a week. A whole week. No more videos. Nothing. We've searched every warehouse in the area but 10, and we're still not sure he's in town. Aaron is getting worse. He has been locking himself away during the day and not eating a lot. At night I can hear him softly crying himself to sleep. He doesn't smile anymore. Sky texted me and told me that she heard about what happened to AJ and was terrified, and that she was praying for us. Lafayette and I have started sharing a room, since we're both afraid to be alone.

Without AJ in the house, it's quiet. There's no loud music. No crappy singing. No laughter when her and one of the boys have a small fight.

Samuel hacks into traffic cams and security offices regularly now. He's trying so hard to find something on AJ. KG is always by his side, pointing out things to give us hope.

Jefferson, James and I go to the gym reguarly now, getting stronger. James has never been as strong as I've seen him. Sure, he's a big dude, but still. He's a gentle giant. Well, he was a gentle giant. Now, he wants what we all want: AJ.

Lafayette, John, and Alex go out everyday, searching for answers. Whether it's to the agency or to a warehouse, they're always out. They can't stay at home. It'll drive them insane.

Washington keeps us all together. He does everything. He cooks and cleans and goes to the store. He doesn't break down. Ever. And I can't figure out how. Without him, we would have gone our separate ways by now.

Jared visits regularly to make sure we're still alive. Usually, when he arrives, he has the same news. "Nothing yet. Keep digging. Don't give up. That's what he wants. AJ needs us." I'm starting to think AJ's....

No.

AJ's fine. We have to find her. We just have to dig a little bit deeper.

AJ's POV

I don't know how long it's been, but I still have hope that I will be found. This fucker has been beating me, cutting me, and trying to rape me the whole time. I fight off the raping though. I do it for Aaron. If I was raped.... And he didn't use protection...

God I don't even want to think about it.

Every day is a new way of torture. Cutting. Bruising. Burning. Biting. Yes. He's bit me before.

I'm starting to know where we are. The sides of the warehouse look familiar, since I used to work in warehouses all over with my father. I feel like this is one right on the brink of the city, one barely anyone knows about. It wouldn't surprise me. It was shut down years ago because of how many people died in it.

He was setting up another camera when I came up with my plan. As soon as the camera was up, I would scream where I was. Loud. He told me he was going to video chat them, which was dumb, so my plan was basically full proof.

The agency picked up and I was a little disappointed only to to Jared. I wanted to see Aaron again. I fucking miss my big teddy bear. I was gagged, but I knew my time would come. I just had to wait for it.

"What have you done to her!!??" Jared yelled.

"Shh, agent. Might hurt the pretty girl's head. I have come up with a ransome. Give me 20 million, you can have your bitch back. You don't meet the goal... Well... Ha... You'll find her," the killer smirked. Oh shit.

"You fucker!!"

"That wasn't very nice. And for that," he stabbed my arm. I screamed in pain and Jared screamed in anger. WHY? "Now, what do you have to say?" He removed the gag and I put my plan into action.

"Jared.... I.... I'matthewarehouseonthewesternendoftown-" I spoke quick so I could get as much out as I could but was gagged immediately.

"Fuck!" Screamed the killer. "You fucking whore! God damn it!" He shut off the camera and launched it at me, hitting me in the shoulder. I screamed. "YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!"

And the torture began.

Hercules' POV

Another call from the agency. "Hello? Hercules Mulligan speaking."

"Herc come quick! We know where she is. She's in danger!" Jared ordered.

"On the way! JEFFERSON! START THE CAR NOW!" I shouted, turning off my phone and putting on my shoes. Thomas sprinted out to the car, Madison following, because he knew what I meant. I ran to everyone's rooms and got them out.

Aaron was tough. He didn't want to come out. All it took, though, was me saying "Damn it, Aaron! We found her! She could be hurt!" for him to come rushing out with a pistol in his hand. His eyes were starting to fill with hope again.

We drove straight to the agency, Jared meeting us there. He gave us all vests and Jefferson a gun. The man wasn't stopping until AJ was safe. None of us were. We all piled into our cars, meeting the SWAT team at the warehouse. AJ was in there.

"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!"

Wow, that was short.
But mwahahahahaha cliffhanger!! Sorry if it kinda sucked. I was just trying to get smth out to yall.