Pizza

I sat up from the couch and pushed my hair from my face, smiling at the boys. "Well, why don't you guys go change. I promise, those clothes are not as comfortable as modern ones."

"Okay," John said, walking to an empty room. Everyone else followed him but dispersed into two seperate rooms, since they couldn't all change in one room. Soon enough, I was asleep, since I only got about 3 hours of sleep the night before.

~3rd POV~

The boys walked back out of the two rooms, actually very comfortable in the jeans and tee shirts. They walked into the living room, talking loudly, but immediately shut up when Washington put a finger to his lips. They slipped into the living room and saw AJ sleeping on the couch. She had one knee bent into the couch, while the other covered the foot of the bent one. Her head was buried in her arms and she looked very peaceful. No one wanted to wake her, not even the insane king, so they simply walked to another room to do talk about the modern world.

Soon enough, AJ woke up, and she walked into the room they were in, rubbing her eye and yawning. "Ah told y'all to wake me up," she muttered, her country accent clearer than day. "Nevermind. What're y'all doin'?"

"Nothin'," Jefferson replied. "Just talkin'."

"Yeah right," she chuckled, pushing her bangs out of her eyes and smiling. "Sorry, Ah sound like a country peach."

"I think it's cute," Laurens smiled before turning red. "Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah," Hamilton replied. AJ laughed and pushed her hair out of her face again. She looked at the clock. 5:48.

"Y'all hungry?"

"Yes!"

"Not if it bothers you."

AJ scoffed. "It's not gonna bother me, George. Promise. Come on, we can go to Ingleside."

"What's that?" Hercules asked.

"Uh, pizza."

"What's that?" King George asked.

"Perfection," AJ replied. "Into the clown car."

Everyone piled in and Jefferson sat next to AJ. She turned on the old car and started on the drive to the old pizza restaurant. She was taking the interstate when suddenly-

"YOU CONNY FUCKER USE YOUR GODDAMN BLINKER THAT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR YOU FUCKING IDIOT! JESUS CHRIST IF YOU HAD HIT ME I- UGH!!! BASTARD!" AJ shouted at the white truck in front of her. "DID YOU SEE THAT HE CUT ME OFF WHAT THE HELL?"

Jefferson was shrunk against the door and everyone was dead silent, even King George. AJ sighed and pushed her hand through her hair. "Sorry, he cut me off."

"I've never been more terrified in my life..." Thomas whined. Hamilton kicked his seat.

"Hamilton you kick his seat again I'll cut your leg off with a spoon. This car is expensive," AJ said, looking at Hamilton through the rearview mirror. He immediately stopped and Hercules, John and Laf snickered. She chuckled a little and pulled into the parking lot of Ingleside. "Alright, boys, get out," she pulled herself out of her car and met up with everyone at the door. Once she got inside the tiny restaurant, a girl screamed from behind the counter.

"AJ!"

"Zoe!"

"WHAT UP?"

"Nothing. Uh, 3 large cheese pizzas, -how many of you are there? George, George, Aaron, James, Tommy, Alex, John, Laf, Herc, Sammy, me- 11 drinks," AJ counted, having to grab King George's shoulder and launch herself into the air to see them all.