DISNEY TICKETS!!!

I was sitting on the couch, leaning on Aaron. Washington and Sam wanted to be useful and got a job at the local library, while Thomas, Alex and James worked at the nearest coffee shop. John was working at the pet store, of course, but everyone else stayed home and kept the place in order. KG was just a lazy shit.

I was off today, but Thomas, Alex and James were working. John had come home early from the pet shop and was playing with his turtle Mikey. Washington was sitting on the other side of the room, of course from his fear of turtles, reading a book.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I raced Philip to get it, since the little guy was so fond of meeting new people, and pushed him away with my hip. I opened the door as he stumbled into a wall. "ZOEEEE!"

"AJ!" She yelled back. We embraced each other and she walked in, considering she used to basically live here. "Wow the place is nice. Who's that?" She asked, nodding to Philip.

"Philip Hamilton, ma'am!" He cried, jumping up and kissing her hand she held out to shake.

"Come on. There's more," I chuckled, leading her into the living room. All the men, including KG, stood up and introduced themselves politely. Why couldn't they do that when they introduced themselves to me? I don't know.

"The others are at work," I said. "Take a seat."

"Okay," she smiled. "Sooo, how's life."

"Good," I replied, feeling Aaron drape his arm around my shoulder.

"OOOOH LOVE!" Zoe screamed, tackling me in a tight hug. "YOU FINALLY GOT A BOYFRRRRIIIIEEEEEND!" I started blushing but laughed as I hit the ground because of her tackle.

"Zoe!" I cried, pushing her off and standing. "Calm down!"

"I can't! You finally got a boyfriend! I'm telling everyone!" Zoe shouted. I chuckled and sat down on the couch, next to Aaron. "Oh yeah! I have a present for you!"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah! So.... Me and a bunch of the guys got together and got you, and you're massive fucking family, DISNEY TICKETS!!!" She shouted, holding a box. I laughed.

"Really!!! You're the best!!" I cried, giving her a hug. She smiled and I opened the box, revealing 12 bracelets with the Mickey Mouse logo. They were all different colors. "Dibs on blue!"

"Silver is mine," Aaron said.

"I don't care what mine is," Washington said.

"Bitch I want the pink one," Philip said, looking through the bracelets. "Tommy'll want the purple one, I know of it. Gray for Jemmy. Black for Pa's soul. Green for John and his turtle obsession. KG, what color? I'm taking notes," Philip said, scribbling away on a notepad.

"Red."

"Sam?"

"Yellow."

"Laf what color?"

"FRANCE!"

"That's not a color!" Hercules cried.

"WHITE!"

"Herc what color?"

"Brown, I guess."

"Mr. Washington?"

"What color is left?"

"This bluish-green color," Philip held up the bracelet.

"That's okay. And call me George, Philip," Washington ordered.

"Yes, sir! Okay! I've got everyone's color!" Philip cried, holding the notepad in victory. I laughed and took it. "Hey!"

"I'll take care of that," I chuckled, putting it on the counter. "What time will the others be home?"