Magic Kingdom and HollyWood Studios

~timeskip to Disney World Magic Kingdom~

Once we got to Magic Kingdom, I dragged them to Splash Mountain. I told them that it was a very fun ride, and we took up the whole ride. It was me and Aaron in the front seat. Behind us were KG and Samuel, behind them there was Alex and John. The cart behind us had Pip and Washington, Laf and Hercules, and Thomas and James behind them. I could hear Sam shivering behind me because of how cold it was, so KG hugged him to his side. Aaron did the same with me, since I was freezing my ass off. When the cart dropped a little, Sam and John screeched, while the rest of us grabbed the safety bar. I heard Pip and Thomas scream from the little drop as well. We finally got to the big drop and I grabbed Aaron's hand. "SMILE FOR THE CAMERA BOYOS!" I screamed as we dropped. Aaron screeched, KG and Sam nearly died, Alex and John laughed joyously, Washington freaked, Pip also laughed, Laf screamed something in French while Hercules screamed loudly, Thomas shouted 'JESUS CHRIST LORD SAVE ME MY LIFE IS FLASHING BEFORE MY EYES!!!" And James screamed himself hoarse. When we got off the ride, I bought the picture, laughing at KG's face and Thomas' hair. I also awwed at how cute Philip looked, laughing from the fall. He looked so happy.

Next we went on the Space Mountain ride. I am only taking them on rides that we got fastpasses for, and maybe some extra's I could get. I knew that this ride was going to scare some of them, and Washington just wasn't a fast roller coaster kind of guy, so he, KG and Sam stayed down on the ground while the rest of us went up to the ride through the fastpass line. From front to back it was: Aaron, me, Alex, John, Pip, Thomas, James, Herc, and Laf at the end of the 3rd cart. When the ride started, we all waved goodbye to the people behind us. As soon as we flew down the drop, we all screamed. I heard Thomas shout a cuss word while Philip laughed his ass off from fun.

When we got off and I looked at the picture, I saw Aaron screaming, Alexander covering his eyes, John, Pip and James looking like they had the time of their lives, Thomas and Herc looked ready to pass out, and I had my hands up in a peace sign at the camera since I've been here before and know where it is. I showed the boys and they laughed it off before we started to walk to the nearest food court. We each got burgers and fries, except for KG, who got a turkey leg, and sat down to eat.

After our meal, we headed over to Big Thunder Mountain. We had to wait a little, and Philip was still bouncing with excitement and playing with the random younger kids. One of the little ones dropped their plush down a pit beside the line, and he couldn't reach it. "Don't worry, kiddo, I'll get it," Philip said, giving Alexander his hat and grabbing the railing. He lept over it with ease and grabbed the plush from the deep pit and handed it to the four year old. "Ooh, I like Stitch!" he then did a very impressive Stitch voice. "Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten."

Thomas pulled up the teen from the pit and the little boy hugged his leg. "Tank you!" He smiled, clutching the Stitch plush close.

"My pleasure buddy!" Philip smiled back, patting his head. The mother thanked him before returning to the line. When Philip got back to us, Alex patted his back.

"That was really nice of you, Pip," he smiled proudly. Philip returned it and went back to looking at all the gadgets.

(I FORGOT WHAT BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN IS!)

After the ride, we decided to drive to Hollywood Studios. I had a ride for KG, Sam and Washington. We walked over to the Tower of Terror, which KG and Washington didn't like the sound of. I promised that it was just a ride and that it was fun, so they followed us to the ride. I was bouncing on my heels, exited to go on this ride. I always loved it.

"Hey, you're acting like Pip," Aaron chuckled, putting his hand on my shoulder. I turned to him with an excited smile. "You're so cute."

"Shut up. I love this ride so much!" I smiled brightly, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. Laf made kissy noises and I glared at him. "Finally! The front of the line!" I cried, running into the elevator ride. I sat down in between Aaron and Washington. Pip said beside Washington, then Thomas and James. Alex sat in front of him, John right by his side. Alexander continuously looked back at Philip, worried because of the scary atmosphere. Herc and Laf sat beside them and held hands. Luckily, there were no homophobes in this ride, so everyone was okay with them being themselves. The moment it dropped a little, Washington shouted: "AJ YOU LIED TO ME!" causing the whole elevator to laugh. I giggled and grabbed Aaron's hand, looking over to Pip. The poor teen was horrified and confused. We continued for a while until we began to ascend. That's when I got exited, causing me to grab Aaron's hand and looked over to him. He looked confused. KG and Sam were clutching each other and looking around in the darkness. The flap to the outside world opened, and we all looked at it. Then we dropped. We dropped all the way to the bottom. Philip's face was only pure fear as he screamed and screeched and grabbed onto Thomas' arm. As we went back up, I reached behind Washington to gently rub Philip's shoulder while Thomas promised it was just a ride. The kid thought he was gonna die.

When we finally got off the ride, Philip was quiet. Alexander walked over to him and gently hugged him to his chest. "That was the worst," he mumbled.

"Aww, I'm sorry Pip. I didn't mean to scare you like that," I said, gently rubbing his back.

"I wanna go home now."

"I've got a really fun ride you're gonna love. It's really fast and it feels like you're on a rocket," I promised.

"Really?" he asked, beaming. I nodded and he started bouncing with excitement again. "Yeah! Let's go!"

"Okay, okay," I chuckled, being pulled along by the young man. I grabbed Aaron's hand and walked hand in hand with him while Pip blabbed on to Thomas and James about how he thought the ride was gonna go. Laf was yelling stuff in French to see who would understand. Hercules laughed and called him a baguette. God, they are so cute together. Alex was riding on John's back and laughing, following us and pointing at cool statues. KG and Sam were looking around in amazement, Sam getting a little too excited at some things. Washington was making sure no one looked at us funny while also talking with me and Aaron.

When we got to The Rocking Rollercoaster, we went through the fastpass and into the ride. I sat beside Aaron, Pip beside Washington, Alex beside John, Thomas with James, Laf with Hercules, and KG with Sam. I grabbed Aaron's hand from under the seatbeat and turned to him. "5! 4! 3! 2! 1- AHHHH!" We all screamed when the ride went from 0-60 mph in a second. I heard Aaron start laughing from the fun and I nearly lost my hat from the loop. Once we got off the ride, I heard the boys still laughing, even Washington and KG. When we got off, it was already night time. Philip was completely worn out from the riding and fun, so he climbed onto Thomas' back and almost fell asleep. Thomas is such a softie.

"You're going soft Thomas," I teased, bumping his leg with my hip. He glared at me.

"I know he is," James grinned cheekily.

"Shut up," he blushed, readjusting Philip on his back. I heard soft snoring and saw the young Hamilton had buried his face in Thomas' shoulder and fell fast asleep. "Poor kid. He tuckered himself out."

"He is a five year old in a 19 year old body," Alexander chuckled, looking at his oldest son with a simple adoration in his eyes. "I'm so happy he's alive."

"Me too, Alex," I said, patting his shoulder before climbing in the car. Thomas managed to buckle the sleeping boy up and Alex sat next to him, putting his arm around Pip to keep him steady. Washington sat in the front while Aaron sat behind me. I drove us back to our hotel and we crashed in three different rooms, four of us in each. In the first room it was me, Aaron, Thomas and James. The second room consisted of Pip, Washington, Alex and John, and the third room had Laf, Hercules, KG and Sam. The only reason Alex and John weren't with Laf and Herc was because they wanted to watch over Pip, no matter how much they trusted Washington.

I laid down in the bed next to Aaron and nuzzled my face into his neck. "Today was so much fun, baby," I smiled.

"It was," he replied, kissing my head. "I love you."

"I love you too."

So that was vague but I don't want like 6 chapters on how the hamilsquad went to Disney I'm too lazy for that.
Hopefully the next chapter will be juicy af.
And i had to make pip fall asleep like a little kid. Just imagine a 19 year old pip riding thomas Jefferson's back while he's fast asleep ahhh so cute.
Okie imma leave now. Buh bye.