Time With Family

That weekend Sky arrived at my door. The moment it opened she screamed and jumped on me, hugging me. "You're getting married and having a kid! Congrats! I'm friggen stoked for you!" She laughed, hugging me. Then she hugged Aaron. "And congrats on being a father!"

"Thanks kiddo," he patted her back. She walked in with her bag. "Where's Jack?"

"Here!" My oldest nephew walked up and bounced Jack on his hip. "Hey AJ," he smiled, giving me a hug.

"Hey Dean. You're so much older, it's ridiculous," I kissed his forehead and he chuckled.

"Congratulations on the baby and the proposal," he smiled.

"Alright, Captain," I joked. His nickname was Captain America because of his strong build, blond hair, and blue eyes. He also had the same mindset and a good heart.

"Who's this?" He motioned the the Founding Fathers. Sky jumped on Washington with a 'I'M BACK FAM!' and he screamed, falling to the ground from the force of the teenager.

"Aawon!" Jack giggled, reaching for my fiancé. Aaron took him into his arms. "Hi."

"Hey," Aaron replied. KG walked in, looking tired from just waking up, and Jack giggled.

"These are my roommates: Thomas, James, Alexander, John, Hercules, Lafayette, Washington, KG, Samuel, Philip and my favorite, Aaron," I kissed Aaron on the head. Jack giggled. "What's so funny?"

"I dunno," Jack shrugged. Washington got up, pulling a laughing Sky with him, and brushed himself off.

"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again," he said each word with a poke to her ribs, causing her to squeak and giggle.

"Stop!" She got away from him and hid behind Alexander. "Attack him, not me!"

"Hey!" Hamilton cried. Sky giggled and hugged her older brother, since he was about to leave.

"Love you Dean!" she smiled.

"Love you kid," he said. He kissed Jack's head. "Be good, Jack."

"Okay! Bye bye De!" Jack giggled, hugging his older brother. Dean bid them goodbye and left.

"Hey, my name's Sky and that's my baby brother Jack," she introduced the Philip.

"I'm Philip Hamilton," Philip smiled, shaking her hand. She returned it and we fell into a 30 second silence.

After an awkward silence, Sky said "I have Washington singing The Story of Tonight with Elmo if anyone's interested."

"Yes, Sky!" We all shouted, overpowering Washington's quiet 'oh no'.

She connected her phone to the TV and Washington popped up. "I may not live to see our glory-" A small red monster™ dressed as a general walked onto screen, giggling. "Hey Elmo! [What are you doing?] I'm just singing a song, getting ready for the show. [Can Elmo listen to you singing a song?] Of course!"

"Aww, Washingdad confirmed!" Samuel cried, laughing.

"I may not live to see our glory... [What glory?] Our glory. [What do you mean?] smiles and happiness- [OHHHHH!] And everybody being awesome. But I will gladly join the fight!"

"Ooh, kill it George!" Sky laughed. Washington was chuckling to himself with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"[Hold on hold on hold on now! You're gonna fight? That's not very nice!] No it's not really nice, but there was a revolution going on. [Wow, news to Elmo.]"

"Yeah! It wasn't nice of you to fight me!" KG snickered. "Listen to Elmo!"

"Dude, it's Elmo," Thomas chuckled. "He's like 3."