Marriage Part 2 and YouTube

After they kissed, Aaron and AJ walked over to the cake. They were doing cake first, just to get it out of the way. It was a big, beautiful, white cake with 4 layers. There was a big, pink flower in the middle with little designs along the edges of the rest of the layers. It was simple, but they liked it. Aaron and AJ each got a slice and John made them arm link before feeding themselves so he could get a photo.

The whole HamFam had gotten together and decorated a nursery for the new baby, so that was their present to the newly weds. Sky, Dean (their older brother if you forgot), and Jack had gotten them a wooden decoration piece to hang up, which had a big black tree on it with two blue birds sitting beside each other in the branches. At the bottom it had the words 'AJ + Aaron', and right under that was the date they were married. Dean had also gotten them a present, which was a new coffee maker. He had heard that they really needed a new coffee maker because Jefferson accidently destroyed the other one.

After cake and presents, Aaron and AJ had their dance. They danced to 'Can't Help Falling In Love' by Elvis Presley. Sky had gotten the whole thing on video, since she was really the only one out of all of them that knew how to work it. Hercules cried with happiness through the whole thing, and Jack was giggling softly in his big brother's arms, but Aaron and AJ were focused on each other.

"You look so beautiful in that dress," Aaron whispered to her.

"You look so handsome in that suit," she smiled back. "I'm so happy, Aaron. This is our life. We live with 9 crazy founding fathers, you guys love my niece and nephews, I'm having a child, your child, and I'm married to the love of my life. I wouldn't trade my life for anything," she said, tears in her eyes.

"Now why wasn't that in your vows?" He chuckled. She laughed softly.

"I don't know," she said before kissing him gently. It was like there was no one else there and neither of them wanted the song to end.

After the dance, everyone joined them on the dance floor and partied until midnight. Dean said he would be crashing with AJ and the others, if they would let him. They agreed and told him he could bunk with Sky.

So, once everyone was all tired out and slightly drunk, they all piled into the car and started home. Dean followed them in his truck and it only took a couple minutes until they were at the house. Dean carried Jack in one arm and wrapped his arm around a tired Sky, following them all inside. Jefferson immediately went after the wine, but AJ stopped him.

"Jesus I already have 9 children," she said before ushering them all to bed. Jack woke up, cranky as heck from staying up late, and Dean was so worn out he didn't know what to do. Aaron offered to put him to sleep and Dean agreed gratefully. He and Sky walked into the guest room to sleep while Aaron rocked the two year old in his arms.

"You're so good with kids," AJ smiled softly, kissing Aaron on the cheek. Aaron smiled back before taking the sleeping boy into his room and laying him down. He then walked to his room, where AJ was already wearing one of his shirts and running shorts. They crashed on the bed and were out in less than a minute.

~time skip to the next day~

The next morning, when they woke up, Thomas and Sky got together to make everyone chocolate gravy. Sky was recording for her YouTube channel as well, which was SkyBlue.

"Alright guys, today I'm doing something a little different. This is my friend, Thomas," she pointed the camera towards Thomas. He waved.

"Yep, I'm Thomas," he agreed. "Sky can you hurry up I'm hungry!" He whined. Sky kicked him playfully before turning the camera to herself.

"Anyways, I noticed that you guys aren't that interested in my gaming and sport's tutorial videos, so I'm going to be doing a cooking video with Tommy here!" she smiled. "And, sorry if there's a lot of noise, this is a full house," she chuckled before gathering the ingredients. Her and Thomas started to make the gravy and Philip walked in.

"Hey Tommy, I bet I can shoot this egg into that cup," he said, nodding to an empty cup Sky had left out.

"There's no way," he said. Philip threw the egg hard at Thomas and hit him in the head, causing both Sky and Philip to burst out laughing. Dean, who was walking by, laughed loudly as well.

"I guess you were right!" Philip laughed before running off. Thomas followed and Sky turned off her camera until they had settled down.

After Thomas tickled Philip to tears for doing that to him and washed his face and hair, he returned to the kitchen. Sky turned her camera on again and they continued with the cooking video.

After they finished, Sky turned off her camera so that they could eat. Everyone agreed that it was amazing, and KG was wondering why they didn't eat this every day.

"Because I don't want to spend an hour cooking this every day," Sky chuckled. AJ laughed a bit and shook her head. "Plus I'm super lazy and it's not good for views."

"In a couple months you might need to help. My belly might get a little too big," she chuckled, patting her still flat belly.

Sky patted her small four pack. "Same," she joked. Alex gave her the biggest bitchface of all bitchfaces.

"Don't even talk," he said. They all laughed and eventually finished eating. Jack had gotten gravy all over him, so Philip took him to get a bath while Sky edited her Youtube video with her big brother. AJ and Aaron spent more time together and just relished in the fact that they were now legally bound for life.

Well, SURPRISE! Im not dead. I mean im dead inside but im not dead. And so sorry for the haitus! I hope some of you stuck around! Anyways, schools started back and im back with my memelords, so things are good. You fuckers are in for a BIG HUGE MEGA surprise next chapter :p.