FLLLUUUUFFFFFF

Hamilton showed Philip how to shower, and the young man was slowly getting used to us. For some reason, him and Jefferson were becoming great friends. It was cute, actually, because Philip looked up to Thomas like he was Jesus reincarnated. This bugged Alexander, but one sweet giggle from Philip because Jefferson did something funny changed his world.

I swear, Philip is a 5 year old trapped in a 19 year old body.

I woke up next to Aaron, blushing because he was shirtless, and wrapped my arm around his waist, taking in the handsome sight that was Aaron Burr. He was a peaceful sleeper, his face wasn't as hard as it was when he was awake. Every emotion played his face while he slept. He had a small smile on his face, probably from a good dream, and every now and then he was giggle in his sleep. It was so fucking cute.

I was drawing patterns on his stomach when he woke up, still twitching. He grabbed my wrist immediately. "Stop."

"Aww, I'm sorry, is someone ticklish?" I asked, poking his side with my free hand. He twitched and giggled, trying to get away, but my hand was scrabbling against his side mercilessly. "Aaron, you're sooo cute!"

"Stop stop stop!" He cried through his giggles. I started kissing and blowing raspberries on his neck and he burst into loud, adorable giggles, trying to scrunch up his neck.

Hamilton burst through the door and shouted "WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE GIRL, BURR?"

"Cause he's adorably ticklish!!" I said into his neck, getting a soft squeal. He released my other hand to push my face away from his neck, but then that hand attacked his stomach and sides. He jumped and squealed.

"STOP!" he cried through laughter.

"YOU KNOW WHO ELSE IS ADORABLY TICKLISH? PHILIP!" Alexander screamed.

"PA WH- NOOO TOMMY!" Soon Aaron's laughter wasn't the only one in the house. Washington walked in, took one look, and shocked all of us.

"Get his ribs."

"WASHINGTON WHY-" Aaron was cut off when my fingers attacked his ribs, causing him to explode in happy laughter. "PLEASE STOP!"

"Aww, he said please," I said, removing my face from his neck to look at his. He was laughing brightly, his face scrunched up with an adorable smile on his face. Our bed was a mess, since he was kicking and twisting to get away from me, which was completely unsuccessful, especially when I sat on top of him.

"Let him breathe, AJ!" Washington called. I noticed that Aaron's face was unnaturally red so I stopped my fingers simply put my hands on his chest.

"That.... Was.... So.... Mean...." He huffed, pushing me onto the bed and straddling me, his arms on both sides of my shoulders.

"You're so cute when you laugh," I smiled, poking his stomach a couple times. The muscles twitched and he smiled a little, only to lean down and kiss me.

"I'm out," Washington said, leaving the room.

"One minute babe. I've got to expose Washington," Aaron smirked. He turned his head and shouted: "WASHINGTON'S HELLA TICKLISH ON HIS FEET!"

"FUCK YOU AARON!"

"IS THAT TRUE SIR!"

"ONE WAY TO FIND OUT, ALEX!"

"ATTTAAAAACK!"

Soon deep, rich laughter that belonged to Washington filled the house and Philip ran into my room, jumping behind me and Aaron. "Hide me from Thomas."

Aaron and I smirked and attacked Philip with a flurry of pokes and raspberries. Philip exploded in happy laughter and started trying to squirm away. "A-Aaron! A-AJ! Please!" Philip squealed, grabbing at our hands unsuccessfully. Aaron started slowly kneading Philip's hips and he screeched.

"Seems you ran into the wrong room, Pip," Thomas laughed. I kissed Aaron on the cheek and he smiled, returning the kiss. I rolled off the bed and smiled at Thomas, letting Aaron have Philip.

"Today is just a day of giggles. Why aren't you tickling Washington?" I asked.

"Alex, John, Herc, and Laf are tickling him together. I don't think he can handle me," Thomas snorted.

I poked my head into the hallway and saw four men on top of Washington, tickling him to tears while he begged for mercy. KG was recording it while he laughed, simply teasing Washington every now and then about being so ticklish.

"I feel like the king is also ticklish," Thomas said. "I'll ask Sam. He probably knows."

"JAMES IS THOMAS TICKLISH?" I screamed out of no one. James stood up from the couch and ran into the hallway.

"HE'S MORE TICKLISH THAN PIP!"

"Woah, that's pretty ticklish, Thomas."

"Not today," he tried to run away but somehow Philip had escaped Aaron and was blocking his way.

"Payback!" He tackled the huge Virginian and started blowing raspberries on his stomach. Thomas shrieked. "YEP! DEFINITELY MORE TICKLISH THAN ME!"

Sam ended up trying to tickle KG, which backfired, because he wasn't ticklish. Sam, on the other hand, was a giggling mess on the floor in less than thirty seconds because of KG. I finally had the boys release Washington, who curled on himself with giggles. Finally, he pulled himself together looked amongst the boys.

"Who should I get first?"

"Alex is the most ticklish!"

"Funny coming from you Herc!"

"Get Laf! He'll scream in French!"

"I'm gonna make you scream in French! Get back here, John!" Washington made up his mind and tackled the turtle lover, taking down Laf with him. "Gotcha!"

"Non!"

"Please, sir! I'm sorry!" John cried, trying to escape. For some reason, Washington recovered from that attack really fast. "How are you holding us both down?"

"Because I'm George Washington."

He started his attack on them, burying his face in Laf's stomach and attacking John with his hand. Lafayette burst into loud laughter first and screamed something in French. The hand that attacked John's side and stomach causing him to shriek with loud laughter, trying to curl away from Washington's experienced hand.

Aaron walked out of our room and kissed my cheek. They all knew I wasn't ticklish, bummer for them, but that didn't stop them from tickling each other.

Finally, Washington had mercy on the boys and I helped them up. "Okay yall, time for breakfast!"

That was fluffy. It would've been out earlier but I've been soooo busy! I love yall! And thanks for all the love on my chapters!
Byeeeee