Animal Kingdom

The next day we went to Animal Kingdom around 2 pm, since we were occupied by eating lunch. When we finally got there, we went right to the roller coasters. I took them to Expedition Everest, the best ride ever. When the ride started, I heard Aaron shutter. "It's cold in here," he said. I put myself close to him through the seatbelt to keep him warm. He chuckled and kissed my head. We flew down the hill and saw the Yeti, causing me and Philip to scream. When we were going up to the broken rails, KG flipped. "NOT TODAY WHAT THE HELL?" before we flew backwards. When we got off, everyone's hair was a mess. I was giggling and laughing at Sam's face. He looked terrified as he clutched KG. I wrapped my arm around him comfortingly.

"You okay Sammy?" I asked.

"That was bad," he mumbled, putting his face in KG's chest. I chuckled out an 'aw' before leading them to Kali River Rapids. I sat in between Aaron and KG, buckling up. When we started, I looked over to KG.

"You're gonna get wet, by the way," I giggled. He glared at me for not telling him. We went down the first hill and Philip got a face full of water. He screamed before shivering and curling into his father. I giggled.

"You okay Pip?" I asked.

"S-s-so cold!!" He cried. Alexander wrapped his arm around Philip and laughed, hugging him to warm him up. We flew through the waters and crashed against the sides. Washington got soaked worst of all, since he was right in the spray area. KG didn't get that wet, but he got sprayed a little. Alex and John used Laf and Herc as shields, much to their displeasure. Thomas and James were laughing loudly, dodging as much water as they could. Aaron and I were both squealing and laughing, especially when I got sprayed and it splashed onto him. God I love that ride.

When we got off, I gave them some towels they had to dry off and Washington was not happy.

We then went to walk through to see the animals. We first went through the bird place. KG was disgusted at the poop everywhere, especially when a droplet landed right in front of him. It would've hit him if Sam didn't grab his collar and jerk him back. This resulted in the king freaking out and falling into Sam's chest, causing them to both blush like crazy. I laughed and continued into the monkey area, where there were gorillas and monkeys behind glass. I walked over and kneeled down to one, our eyes meeting each other through glass. Aaron put his hand on my head and I smiled. "Hey monkey," I said.

The monkey made a noise and I giggled before standing up and hugging Aaron. There was a tarantuala, and when the zookeeper took it out Thomas screamed. James managed to calm him down while all the little kids, even Philip, laughed. The poor Virginian was a deep shade of red in the face, so I rubbed his back. "It's good, Thomas. Everyone hates spiders."

Alex was holding the tarantuala. "Thomas wanna hold it? Come on! Just hold it! Don't be a wuss! Look, it's cute!"

Jefferson blushed and left the room, mostly running from the spider that Alex was holding, getting a lot of laughs, even from Aaron and James. Washington was laughing softly and walked after the embarrassed man, probably to comfort him that Hamilton was just being an ass to embarrass him. I grabbed Alex's hand and he returned the tarantuala. We walked out and Thomas scared us. I screamed and punched him in the nose. I immediately felt bad when he started bleeding. "Aww, Tommy I'm sorry!" I cried, putting my hand under his chin to force his head up gently. It wasn't broken but there was a lot of blood. "I'm sorry!" I pulled him in for a hug to prove it. "Come on, let's get you a napkin," I said, tilting his head back to stop the bleeding a little. He chuckled.

"I'm okay AJ," he said, putting his hand up and pressing the fist to his nose. "I've been punched in the nose enough."

"It's still my fault!" I cried. Philip ran over, looking concerned.