Whomst The Fuck

Eventually, Sky returned back home to go to school and took her little brother with her. It was still chaotic in the household, but it wasn't as bad than it was with two kids in the house as well. Aaron and I were as happy as could be, enjoying every minute of our new marriage. The rest of the Founding Fathers either worked or entertained themselves with TV, art, music, or working out. They all had their certain hobbies.

One day, when I came home from work, I noticed that Aaron was still at work as a librarian while the boys were all out to eat for 'dude's night out'. I was in the kitchen, cooking dinner when there was a crash from the living room. "Oh not again. There can't be more. Please let it be a demon," I whispered sarcastically. I put my hand on my small baby bump and grabbed my pistol. My baby was barely grown, I was not letting it get hurt. I walked into the living room and looked around. There were three women. They were all in clothes from the early 1800s, much like the boys were. It couldn't have been an angel or a demon, huh? I asked in my head.

I stepped out, my hand still over my baby as I cleared my throat. "Hello?" I called. For once in my life, I was scared. The only reason I was scared is because if these women turned on me, my baby would be in danger. I was not having my baby in danger.

"Hi," said the one with straight dark hair. She seemed motherly and sweet. "My name is Eliza Hamilton, and these are my sisters Angelica and Peggy Schuyler. Where are we if I may ask?" She asked.

I swallowed hard. "Name's AJ, and you're, uh, in the 21st century. 2018, to be exact. Uh, give me five minutes," I said before going into the kitchen and calling Alexander. "Alex. Come home. Bring the guys, come home now."

"Why?" He asked, seeming to get on gaurd. He was remembering that-

"Not that, no, but please, Alex. Hurry home," I begged. I don't know why I was so scared all of a sudden. I wasn't scared when 9 Founding Fathers randomly appeared in my house, but I was scared now. I guess it's my horomones.

"I'm coming home now, right now. Do not move," he ordered before I heard running. I hung up and disobeyed his order by walking into the living room.

"Why are you here?" I asked. They all shrugged.

"I don't know. We just appeared here," Angelica said. I sighed. "The last thing we all remember is dying."

"Okay, okay. Just... Sit down. I have some friends coming over and then I can explain everything," I said. They obeyed and sat down, admiring everything. Alex and Aaron burst through the door, Thomas following quickly behind. Philip bounded into Thomas and Aaron checked me for injuries. Everyone else followed soon after.

"Aaron, Aaron, I'm fine," I said softly. "Alex, Pip, go look in the living room," I added. They both tilted their heads but walked in anyway.

"Mom?" Philip whispered. Eliza spun around.

"Pip," she breathed. Philip ran to her and hugged her, causing Eliza to hug him right back and hold him close. She whispered things to him that none of us understood as Alex walked over. "Alexander," she said softly after she released Philip so he could go hug his aunts. Alex kissed Eliza immediately before hugging her close.

"Eliza," he whispered as he held her close and kissed her head. I smiled softly. Philip and Alex really missed Eliza, they talked about her frequently.

After their little family reunion, Aaron walked up to Eliza. He gently took her hands in his. "Mrs. Hamilton, I am so sorry," he apologized. It was genuine. Eliza smiled softly.

"I forgive you, Aaron. I forgave you long ago," she chuckled. "I understand your fear."

Aaron smiled softly. "You are an amazing woman and Alexander doesn't deserve you," he chuckled. Alex shrugged like 'you right'.

Laurens walked over to Eliza. "Oh, hello John," she smiled. They both hugged and she kissed his forehead sweetly.

Once everyone was settled down and Eliza was snuggled between her husband and son, we all sat down to watch a movie. I decided that the girls needed some new clothes, just till we could go shopping tomorrow, so I brought them to my room.

"So, you guys are all about the same size, and I have a lot of different clothes," I said, opening my closet. I pulled out some sweatpants for them all before getting a Nike hoodie for Angelica, a soft long sleeved shirt with Minnie Mouse on it for Eliza, and a yellow sweatshirt for Peggy. They all changed and were a bit confused at first. "It's modern era clothes. Trust me, they're much more comfortable than what you were previously wearing, I'm sure."

We all walked down to the couch and got comfortable. Angelica and Peggy sat together on the loveseat, and Washington sat at Aaron and I's feet. Aaron had his hand on my belly and I smiled softly, gently taking his hand into mine. Alex and Eliza were sitting on the other couch with Philip wedged between them. They were all cuddling. I didn't blame them, I mean, they just got reunited after many, many years. KG and Sam were at the other end of the couch with Thomas and James cuddling in the middle. John, Lafayette, and Hercules were laying on the floor in a blanket fort they made. John was closest to the couch so Eliza could gently pet his hair. I turned on the movie 'Black Panther' and we all cuddled up on the couch. This time with three more additions to the family.

Yeaahhhhh, so, this story's probably still going to be on haitus because I can't think of any way to continue it! But i'm gonna try, you guys!