To Say Goodbye

Sky was going home today, since her brother was back from Ohio. She really didn't seem to want to leave, and looked upset while she was packing her's and Jack's stuff. The boys noticed and came to me.

"Sky looks really sad today, AJ," James said.

"Yeah, she looked ready to cry," Alexander agreed. "And Sky doesn't cry."

"She has to go home today and probably won't come back for a long time. Maybe 6 months to a year," I said. "Since she's going to Canada with her Dad, it could be longer."

"Oh, non! Zat's why she was so sad. We have to... How you say... cheer her up!" Laf cried.

"Yeah!" Jefferson agreed. "I've got an idea. Follow me!"

So all the boys ran into the upset teen's room, and saw her wipe a tear away. "TOMMY JEFFERSHIT HERE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!" Thomas shouted, grabbing onto the unsuspecting teen and pinning her to the bed. His fingers immediately attacked her sides and she squealed.

"Wait- TOMMY NO PLEH-" she was cut off when two other hands attacked her knees. The poor girl was laughing so hard she was crying in a matter of 30 seconds. "G-GEORGE! HEHEHEHELP!"

"Gentlemen," Washington chuckled. Jefferson, James, and Alex stopped they're attack on the poor girl and she curled into a ball under them.

"Never... Do... That.... Again," she ordered shakily between breaths. James kissed her head and chuckled.

"When you stop being so damn ticklish we will."

"Kiki!!!" Jack giggled, waddling in. Sky picked up the toddler and put him on her stomach. "Bubba's here!"

"Oh," her slightly sad aura came back and she got up, handing Jack to me. James noticed that she she was getting sadder by the second so he held out his arms.

"Comere."

She ran into them and clutched him tight. "I... I'll be gone for a year! W-will you even remember me?" She sobbed into his chest. Everyone had looks of pity on their faces. Hercules rubbed her back and she sniffled.

"How could we forget you, pumpkin?" He asked. She looked up from James' chest and it was a pitiful sight.

When Sky cries, you wanna cry too. Her lips swell up because she bites them to keep the tears back, and her eyes get really red. There is always one tear that gets caught in the dip of her nose, and she hiccups. When she rubs her eyes, tears fall onto her arms and it makes you want to kill whatever's hurting her.

"Aw, enfant," Lafayette said. "We'll be here when you get back! Zen you can tell us about... Uh... Caniada."

"Canada," she giggled, releasing James. He kissed her head again and she sighed. "I just don't want you to forget me like so many people have."

"Hey," John said. "I may be stupid, but I would never, ever forget you. We love you, Sky. You're like our baby niece. You shoulda seen Jeffershit when you and Ben were talking."

"He was pissed off," James promised. Sky chuckled and hugged the super tall Virginian.

"I'm gonna miss you guys. I don't want to leave," she whispered into Jefferson's chest.

"We love you too," KG smiled, patting her head. "Servant."

"As you wish," she mock bowed. "I guess we better go. Don't wanna keep Dean waiting. I love you," she hugged them all once before picking up Jack. "Say bye Jack."

"Bye?" Jack asked.

"We have to go," Sky said.

"No. Georgie!" Jack whined, reaching for the General. "I want Georgie."

"I'm sorry. You'll see them soon. Say bye, Jack-y," Sky ordered, tears in her eyes. Jack whined a 'goodbye' before crying a little. I kissed them both on the head, wished them a safe ride, and Sky looked ready to break down into tears any minute.

"Bye, pumpkin," Hercules smiled.

"Bye, Herc," she replied. "Bye boys."

"Bye darlin'."

"See ya bug," James said.

"Bye, baby girl," Alex and John smiled.

"We'll be here when you get back, servant," KG smirked. Samuel looked ready to cry and waved goodbye, unable to speak.

"I'll see you soon, mon enfant!"

"Call us, champ," Washington ordered, kissing her head in a father like way. A single tear fell down her face and he wiped it away. "Hey, don't cry. Goodbyes aren't forever."

"I-I know."

"Bye girly," Aaron smiled.

"Bye Uncle Aaron. You and AJ better be married by the time I get back," she giggled. I chuckled and pushed her shoulder. She finally got into the car, and the moment they drove away I saw a tear fall down her face. I felt so bad.

~

Two days later. Things were back to how they were before. Thomas and Alex were bickering about 'which is better: cool whip or ready whip'. Aaron and Washington were still reading every book they could get their hands on. Aaron was actually he best boyfriend ever. And the cutest. He still didn't understand a lot of modern things, like computers. Lafayette and Hercules were now playing Fortnite, and Lafayette was kicking Herc's ass.

"Don't worry, mon ami, I won't have mercy," Laf smirked.

"UGH!" Hercules shouted. "Stop it!"

"Never. Sorry, mon amo-ami, I am ze best player!" Lafayette laughed, covering up his little slip up. I wonder what he was going to say. "Ooh, two more kills!"

"Laf you're cheating! Stop distracting me!" Hercules shouted when Lafayette started talking again. Hercules was loosing terribly and Lafayette wasn't letting up.

Well, on the other side of the room, KG was drawing a beautiful portrait of Samuel, who was listening to some 'Imagine Dragons' and 'Fall Out Boy' music I showed him. I didn't want to show him Taylor Swift. I hate Taylor Swift.

James was taking a nap, since he thought he was getting sick again, and Thomas forced him to sleep it off.

John was caring for his turtle that I scraped up the money to get him. I think he named him Mikey, after the teenage mutant ninja turtle. It was funny to see him torturing Washington with it. Oh yeah, Washington is terrified of turtles. Whenever John takes it out of his cage, Washington leaves the room, which none of us let him live down.

The days usually consist of me going to work from 7 to 4, and when I get home, we go do something. Usually, during the day, Jefferson, Lafayette, Hercules, Aaron, and James go to the gym. Alexander joined them once, and when he got back he said he was terrified when he saw Jefferson lift 200 pounds like it was nothing. Thomas kissed his bicep when that was said and everyone laughed.

I live with dorks.

Just a little goodbye chapter. This book isnt ending, but Sky might be leaving for good, unless people want her back. Idk. Anyway, thanks for reading! Make sure to check out my other book 'Hamilsquad Watches Hamilton'