Chapter 1

Once upon a time, in a land far far away... Oh, who am I kidding? This is no fairytale. There's no happy ending to this. My life will always be a living hell and its all due to one person; Louis Tomlinson, the meanest, cruelest, foulest kid in the entire school. I guess you could say i am to blame for the way he treats me but he isnt exactly innocent! He has just as much part in this as i do. I sighed quietly and walked up to my locker to find my bestfriend, Liam, standing there.

"Hey stranger, I brought you some coffee and a doughtnut," he smiled as held up the cup and the Dunkin Donuts bag. "Figued you were hungry. " He always knew how to make me feel better.

I sighed, "Thanks Liam," I took the bag gently, pulled the warm glazed doughnut out and took a big bite out of it. "Mmmm.. It's fresh!" I squealed.

He laughed, "Of course it is! I got it as soon as they pulled it out of the oven or whatever they cook it in."

I just smirked and raised my eyebrows. He's so clueless sometimes. It's one of the many features i love about him.

"How are you feeling this morning?" He asked curiously. I shut my locker door and continued to eat my doughtnut, ignoring the question as usual.

"Did you do last night's math homework?" I asked, "It nearly KILLED me." It wasn't like I was lying. I hated Algebra 2. I dont like numbers and im pretty sure they do not like me.

"Elle," He whined, "Answer the question!"

I raised my eyebrows, "Answer mine first."

He scoffed and crosses his arms, rolling his eyes in the process. I smirked again and we walked to the dreaded math class of torchure. I took my normal seat in the back, behind a blonde haired boy named Niall and inbetween two new kids; one who was REALLY tan and reminded me of which a teddy bear and the other was a curly haired green eyed boy. Both extremely cute in my opinion. Liam took his seat behnd me. I watched as everyone else started to pile in. Yasmin, Vanessa, and Lola were among the first ones. Liam calls them Bratz wannabes and boy, was he right. Yasmin's the leader, she has perfect brown eyes, perfect brown hair and a button nose to match. Her mom's a plastic surgeon so it really doesnt surprise me. Vanessa is too dumb for her own good. She tought London was a state and that Ireland is where you go to get your clothes ironed. Hmm, I wonder what Niall thinks of that seeing as though he's from Ireland. Lola was the meanest of all of them . She's cruel, vindictive and a snob. She's used all of the boys in our school. More people walked in and then he walked in. Yep, he. The Evil One. He was wearing his usual; a white sripped t-shirt, bright red pants and his TOMs. He has his little piece of arm candy wrapped around him like a beach towel and as usual, a smirk on his face. He must've seen me looking at him because he flashed me a warning signal before taking his seat in the back. Mrs. Hayfield walked in a few minutes later and smiled, "Good morning class! Nice to see all of your smiling faces," She must have a sense of humor because none of us were smiling except Niall, he never stops smiling.

"I hope you all did your homework," She said, "Ill be taking it up as a test grade."

I sank in my seat a bit and sighed. This is the third day of not doing homework. She started making her way around the classroom, opposite of the side im on. I quickly turned around to Liam and shot him my best puppy dog face I could.

"Did you not do it again?!" He asked.

I shook my head and smiled innocently as he handed me his paper and i copied it down quickly. I handed it back to him and looked to see where she was. She was talking to Louis, shocker. Probably about something he did such as smacking gum or kicking his shoes off and stinking up the whole classroom, burping or something as gross as those things. I sighed and shook my head. Once Mrs. Hayfield was done taking up homework, we took notes. Or at least I passed notes with Liam. After class ended, I gathered up all of my things only to be shoved down. "Ow!" I yelled.

"Oops, sorry. Maybe you should stop eating so much and you'd be easier to get by," I heard Louis's voice cackle. He kicked my books out into the hallway, grabbed his arm candy and walked out. Niall ran over and helped me get my stuff. "Here ya go," He said.

"Thanks," I said frowning and wiping my tears quickly. He threw me a warm smile the hugged me and walked away. He was really such a sweet boy. He's also my neighboor, but he keeps to himself so i dont really bother with him. I made my way through the empty hallways to get to Spanish, my second worst class ever. Can sarcasm be a language? Cause I sure would pass that one with flying colors. I sighed and took my set and went off into my daydreams.

After school had ended i went back home.

"ELEANOR," I heard my mother scream. Home sweet home, or not. "Get your laundry out of the clothes bin and put them away. The Tomlinson's are coming over for dinner." I stoppe dead in my tracks. The Tomlinson's? Oh she has got to be kidding me! She knows Louis and I dont get along after what happened.

I sighed, "Yes mother."

"Do your hair, brush your teeth and try to dress fancy, okay?"

"Yes mother."

"And dont cause any trouble with the boy."

"Yes mother."

"Are you giving me attitude?"

"...No mother." And with that, I scurried up the stairs and to my room. I loved my room. It was filled with posters of celebrities I had a crush on. Some were on my ceiling, others were on the wall or tapped to the door. My brother, Ryan, liked to pick on me. He said im way too obsessed with most of these celebrities. I didnt care though. I loved them. All 345 of them. I walked over to my drawer and started pulling out a bunch of clothes. I pulled out a mini black skirt with white polka dots and a fancy red shirt.. If i put a white cardigan over this would look cute right? I started to look around until i found the sparkly blue dress I had hidden. I pulled it out and it was still covered in blood from that night. I still havent told her exactly what happened. I sighed quietly and heard footsteps coming down the hallway.

"Elle?" My dad's voice broke through the quietness. I stuffed the dress back into the drawer and closed it quickly. "Yead dad?"

"I just wanted to tell you, I didnt plan this. Your mother did. She said it would be good for you."

"Good for me how?" I said frowning

"I dunno babe," he said, "just try and get through the night, okay?" He said as he kissed my forehead before walking out. Here's to the night ahead...