Chapter 13

I looked over at one of the girls laying in the same room as me. Not that I have my full vision back, I can actually see who they were. The girl I saw first had blonde hair that was dampened with blood. I sucked some air through my  teeth and slowly walked closer to her. My jaw dropped in shock at the sight of the girl.

Cassidy.

Oh my gosh, my dear friend! I knelt down next to her and shook her gently. A quite moan escaped her mouth, her nose scrunched up and she rolled over a bit. Her normal make up covered face was glazed over with dirt and grime. Half of her face was covered in a bruise from a cut she has under her eye.

"Cassidy," I whispered quietly. "Wake up, love."

Another low groan escaped her mouth. To my surprise she opened one of her eyes and looked at me.

"Eleanor?" Her voice was weak, and her eyes were dull and stricken with pain.

"Hey lovely girl." I said with a smile. She sat up slowly and looked me over. Her fragile body had bruises over them, and she looked deathy skinny. She sniffled and looked around. I saw two other girls but I couldn't tell who they were.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I havent seen my reflection, so I honestly cant say anything. But I probably didnt look any better than she did.

"Other than my leg, I'm fine." I replied back. "Do you know where we are?"

"His name's Alfred. He uhm.. He takes young pretty girls and uses them for his own gain. You know, like a maid service almost. I dont know exactly where we are, but we're on a ledge, in the middle of nowhere. I tried to run, along with Serena and Charlotte, but it's honestly like a maze. It led us back here. We thought  we had run at least 4 miles, but we just went in a big circle." She sighed quietly and frowned.

I couldnt help but to frown and just hug her tightly. Charlotte and Serena are here too? I couldnt believe what my ears were hearing. She took a look over at the place where the still bodies were then looked back at me.

"They're both really sick.. Especially Serena. She has blood posioning. I've been trying my best to help her, but nothing is working." She looked back over at them.

I got up and walked over to them and gently pulled the blankets off. But, the blankets didnt pull off easily. To Charlotte, they just stuck and peeled off. Once I got the blankets off of her, my eyes went wide in shock. Her body was covered in lashes, and almost like deep holes. My guess was because she didnt move a lot and literally is sweating her skin off. I swallowed back some tears and got the blankets off of Serena. Luckily, the blankets just pulled off. She didnt look as bad but I had noticed the place where Cassidy was talking about. It was on her arm, her veins were popping and it was completely bruised. I frowned, exhaling heavily at the same time. Her lips were white and her face was pale. I heard Charlotte whine as she woke up. I figured it was best to let Serena sleep, and went back over to Charlotte.

"Char?" I murmered quietly.

She moaned again before opening both eyes and looking at me. I smiled in relief and gently stroked her hair. Cassidy came over a few minutes later and helped me sit Charlotte up.

"Eleanorrrrrrr..." Charlotte said exhausted. She started to giggle as she hugged me tightly. I hugged back and grinned.

"Hey, Char." I said with a smile. She leaned into me and yawned and us four just sat there in fine silence.

Within a few hours, we were still in the same room. Serena had woken up and we were all talking amongst ourselves quietly. We talked about a lot of things; life, home, our familes and friends. Then we somehow got onto the subject of Louis.