Chapter 17 (Part 2, Liam)

Liam's POV

As we all gathered around Ariana in hope she could actually help us, I couldnt help but to remember my mom and what she did to me. The worst was when I was 14, and almost died. I took a deep shaky breath.

"Maybe we should all get some rest first?" Ariana said. Harry nodded in agreement and so did everyone else. We all decided to stay in her room and not wonder too far away from everyone.

I laid down the bed and Louis laid down next to me, instantly falling asleep. The memory of it all started to come back. The hurt, the plain, the torture... Everything. A single tear streamed down my cheek. I couldnt help but to think that this was happening to Eleanor. That was was being hurt and I couldnt help her.. Like I couldnt help Samantha.

I finally forced myself to fall asleep, still thinking.

---2008.

I stared down at the broken piece of glasses on the floor then looked over at Samantha. We  exchanged nervous glances.

"We're dead." She said quietly. She wasnt kidding. When mom gets home she'll have our heads.

"It's okay, Sammy. We'll be okay.." I said sheepishly. I walked over to my sister and pulled her into a hug. She hugged back tightly as tears escaped her eyes. Her head buried into my chest as she weaped.

"Liam, what did we do to deserve this? What... What did we do that was so wrong?"

"We didnt do anything, babe."

"Then why do we get treated like this?" She looked up at me with big, round brown helpless eyes. I swallowed a bit as my thumb wiped her tears away.

"We'll get out of here someday. We just have to hang in there."

"I'm hungry.." She whispered. I heard her stomach rumble. I nodded in agreement. We havent eaten anything in literally three days. Samantha was really skinny, sickly skinny. Her rib cage was showing, her collar bones were very pronounced and her legs were shaking from being so weak. I felt so helpless, so weak and so useless. My sister was literally dying in front of my eyes and there was nothing I could do to help her. I was in the same condition as she was, but luckily Eleanor had been slipping me food at school but knowing Samantha, she wont take food from anyone easily. She was just so damn stubborn. I swallowed back some tears as I kissed her forehead, letting out a slight whisper.

"I love you, Samantha."

"I love you too, Liam." She nodded. The sound of a car door slamming shut is what snapped us apart. We looked out of the window and saw our mother walking up the porch. We looked at each other quickly before taking a seat on the staircase, just out of sight.

The front door opened and in stepped our mother. Luckily, my step dad didnt walk in with her. We were half safe. She threw her keys down on the kitchen table. Letting out a sigh, she walked into the foyer where the broken piece of vase were lying. We heard a loud gasp before before being followed by loud footsteps towards the stairs. Samantha and I both got up quickly, running up the stairs and into our hidden room.

"Liam James Payne and Samantha Jane Payne, get your asses down here!" She shrieked up the stairs. Samantha winced but neither of us moved.

"Don't you dare make me come up there!!" She yelled again. I swallowed again before getting up slowly and making sure the door was locked. We heard her grab something before loud stomps up the stairs occurred. She hit the wall a few times before reaching the top of the stairs.

"Liaaaammmm, Sammmyyy," She called out. "You can come out! Dont worry, I wont hurt you that much."

Neither Samantha or myself moved. Our backs pressed up against the wall farthest from the door. We heard her start to walk down the hall, hitting every door with whatever object she had in her hands. My guess was a bat, as usual. She stopped outside of the door and started trying to open it. I covered Samantha's mouth with my hand gently and swallowed.

Nothing Ordinary (Louis and Eleanor Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें