Chapter 10

What? No. No. Eleanor cant be gone! She was just here! I saw her! Well, I saw her yesterday but either way I still just saw her!

The room went suddenly silent. No one dared to spoke, move or do anything that may or may not be helpful to the situation. I swallowed again and looked back up and over to Liam. He was staring at me oddly, almost like he thought I had something to do with it, which, obviously I haven't. I shot him a warning look back, narrowing my eyes and huffing. Liam just rolled his eyes and looked away. I looked back over at Mr. Swenson and creased my brow a bit. He was still talking about how safety matters and all of this other stuff I wasn't really paying attention to. I couldn't stop thinking about Eleanor. Her soft brown hair, her deep brown luscious eyes, her figure, the way her lip pouts when she really wants something, her smile that just brightens everyone's day up.. Everything. I couldn't stop thinking. The thoughts wouldn't stop going through my head.

The day we met was one of the first ones and is also probably my favorite memory. We had just gotten out before our year before 8th grade. She had long, dark, blossoming hair and she wore glasses. She was playing with her braces, and not the suspenders. Her jaw seemed to switched back and fourth as she maneuvered the odd rubber bands in her mouth with her tongue. She was wearing a subtle, yet very charming, floral dress. It was green and it looked amazing on her figure. She wasnt really paying attention and ended up running straight into me, spilling her coffee all over both myself and her. She squealed and covered her mouth quickly as her eyes widened with fear.

"Sorry! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She said over and over. She started to dab my shirt with tissues and I gently grabbed her hands and chuckled. I wasn't really the type to get mad. Especially when it comes to a cute girl.

"It's alright, love." I whispered. She just nodded and froze. She looked into my eyes and smiled. I smiled back and gently kissed her cheek. "Accidents happen, right?" I asked. Her cheeks now flushed a shade red as she nodded. I smiled and held out my hand. "Hi, I'm Louis." I continued.

"Eleanor." She said with a bright, metallic smile before a kid ran up and pulled her away. I watched her go until she got out of my sight and went home, hoping to have a dream about Eleanor. Which I did.

More memories started to flash through my mind like a water fall.

The day we broke up.

The party.

The fight.

The hurt, regret, and just the feeling pure guilt.

Me.

Us.

Her.

Where was Eleanor? Who took her? Why would they take her

"Furthermore," I heard Mr. Sweson say before my thoughts took over my head again. "There will be police on every floor, watching every last one of ya. We will be using a buddy system."

A buddy system? Really? Fat lot of help THAT is now.

"No one is to be out of their room's after 9 PM." I heard again, but by this time my thoughts had overpowered me. I started to question everything.

Is she alive? Dead? Buried? Has she frozen to death?! Maybe a bear got her! Oh, who am I kidding? There's no bears up here they're all asleep! ....Maybe wolves got to her? Ugh! No, i gotta stop thinking these thoughts. I'm sure she's fine! She's a strong girl!

Everything that went through my head was like a bullet through the heart; it made my chest get heavier, my mouth went dry and I couldn't see straight. I felt discombobulated, out of touch. I could feel the color rushing from my face. I swallowed a few more times before I realized that I was now on the ground, staring up at the ceiling with everyone swarming around me.

"He's just overstimulated!" I heard someone say

"No no no," Someone else said, "He just wants attention. You know how much he hates Eleanor."

"Jerad, hush!" A girl said.

"Sorry babe.." He mumbled.

"Louis?" I heard a voice say.

"Eleanor?" I mumbled a bit weakly.

"Louis?" I heard the voice say again. Only this time, it sounded more panicked.

I looked around the room and widened my eyes at the sight. Everywhere I looked, Eleanor was there. No matter boy or girl, it was Eleanor. I swallowed back some tears from leaking out of my eyes and blinked.

"Louis?" The voice started to become more distinguished. "Louis!"

I snapped out of my thoughts quickly and looked at the person who was calling my name.

Oh God in Heaven, how did she get here?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guysss, I just wanna apologize for the last two chapters being so short. A lot of things have been going on so i've been a bit busy but I hope you guys enjoy them! Oh, and I'm going to try and aim for twenty or so chapters. So let me know what you think happened to Eleanor and who this 'mystery girl' is! :) And you'll also find out soon about what actually happened between Lou and Ele soon, so give me ideas of what you think that is as well! Dont forget to vote and comment!

Peace, Love and One Direction

xox

Meggless21