Chapter 11:

This chapter's going to be a bit short, sorry! There's a storm going on, and my wifi's acting up BUT I felt the need to update! So here ya go! Here's chapter 11!

xxx

Meggless21

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Louis?" She said again. "You look pale. Is everything alright?"

I couldnt speak. I couldnt move. I couldnt do anything. I kept staring at her with utter shock. Liam slowly walked over and looked at us.

"Louis?" His voice echoed through the screaming shock. "Louis, come on, mate. What's going on?" He asked again.

I just shook my head and swallowed. I just kept staring at the girl infront of me. Why the hell is she here? I swallowed again. Niall and Harry came into my view and looked at me with a face full of concern.

"Lou?" Harry knelt down infront of me and looked deep into my eyes. His green eyes we're staring hard into my blue ones and were glazed over in what I thought was concerned.

"Hi Harry.." I managed out. His eyes narrowed a bit and became more cold, more.. calming almost.

"What's going on?" He asked again.

I swallowed then sighed and looked down. I couldnt tell them who that was. I couldnt. But.. I felt like I had to. I looked back up at everyone. The girl was now wearing a sinister smile. She knew she had a hold of my heart at the moment and could do anything to destroy me. I sighed again then rubbed my face in defeat. They needed to know but I couldnt tell them. I couldnt not yet. It wasnt time. But yet, it was the perfect time. I couldnt say it infront of literally everyone though. I'm not normally the type to spread my business like that. I decided to wait until everyone was gone. Until it was just Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry, me and ...her. It took a few hours but sooner or later, everyone was gone and it was just us. We walked back into my room silently and I took a seat on my bed. Harry and everyone else sat around me.

"That's Hannah," I said nodding. "She's uhm.. An ex of mine."

Well, here's to nothing. I took a deep breath and started to tell my story. All eyes are on me. I'm not turning back now, I can't turn back now. They need to know. So.... Here I go.

Nothing Ordinary (Louis and Eleanor Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें