My Intoxicated Khushi

Pre-story:

NK was out with some friends and they forced him to drink. So he did and get drunk.Tongue Back on the way at home he had some beer bottles with him and made it into apple juice bottle, not to get caught.LOL He slipped in and was pleased as nobody was in the hall. Just as he sat on the couch to rest, he heared a door bang and quickly ran into his room forgetting the apple juice bottle with beer on the table.

Khushi was angry on Arnav because he was just working these daysAngry and didn't have much time. As she was going in the kitchen to make jalebis and saw the apple juice! She thought to cool herself and drank it even if she wondered why it doesn't tasted like apple juice.

The door opened and Khushi came in closing the door again. Arnav was as usually working on his laptop, so she turned on the TV and sat back on the bed.

After some time the intoxication started affecting over her. She switched off the TV, got up and walked towards Arnav.

"WHAT THE'" Arnav stood up and glared at her in anger. "What the hell Khushi? You turned off my laptop? I was working!"

"Yes I did! So what?" She pouted glaring at him with equal anger. He was to shout back at her but then noticed her staggering...like a drunk person do. Her tottering and reeling posture made him think of her being under alcohol influence. But wait...she wouldn't do that. Khushi and drink? No way! She once tried to drink for him on their date before the remarriage but she wanted to do it for him. Otherwise she wouldn't drink voluntarily...not even think of that.

He carefully touched her upper arm looking into her eyes. "Khushi, are you..."

*KNOCK*

He couldn't complete his sentence as he was interrupted by a knock on the door of their room. Before Arnav could react and make a step or say something Khushi had opened the door hurridly.

NK stood there with the same posture as Khushi and a funny expression.

"Hi Khushiji." He used his most sweet and lovely tone he had and looked at her with a dreamy face.

"Nanheji? You-here? What a pleasure.Come in!" She replied with a wide smile and polite voice as if he had come over for dinner at her home.

"Sure..." His way of talking to Khushi made Arnav somewhere jealous again even he was sure now, they both were drunk. He moved to them and interrupted their just began conversation.

"Okay, it's enough you two. NK what are you doing here?" He asked him straightly not expecting a straight answer from him...even if wouldn't have been drunk, he couldn't go with the thought of NK giving him a straight and simple reply.

"I...I...I..." He looked here and there trying to remember why he came here. But he was etched.

For Arnav, it was enough now and he gave NK a look with burning eyes.

"O ya I remember..." NK snipped and smiled at him with his eyes closed. "I came here for Khushiji."

"What?" Arnav almost shouted at him and greeted his teeth. His hands formed a fist while Khushi stared at NK and blushed unstoppably.

"I'I meant to ask Khushiji...if she know where's my beer?" NK replied like if a kid was caught stealing.

Arnav sighed first and then his eyes popped out. Beer? In RM? That explains everything. No it all makes a sense to him. NK must've brought beer and Khushi must've drunk it. But at the same time he was hell shocked now.

He was standing there with two drunk people almost flirting with each other. What if Nani and Di find out about that? Alcohol isn't allowed in RM. He got very angry at him.