Lusty Raizada

He was going through some files and typing on his laptop hurriedly when suddenly he heard footsteps. His gaze turned up and his eyes blasted out. What a sexy chick! She posed in front of him in her exposing top and a really mini skirt. He checked her milky bare legs and the strap of her tango looking out from a side. His view was diverted by her perfect round bosoms pressing into each other, now. The way she looked at him, moving her eye lashes from time to time while holding her lower lip and stroking it slowly with her index finger. "Khushi..." Oh, how much she was driving him crazy. Enough now! He couldn't bear it more. He wanted to hold her in her arms, kiss these rosy lips, bite and lick them. His urge to touch and play with his toys was getting bigger with each second. And when he saw her pouting and blowing a kiss to him, he closed his eyes for once, shook his head and when his eyes shot open, she was gone. He knew she was never there. It was just his illusion that he is getting from the last week. And it all started two weeks ago.

[FLASHBACK]

He was having his eyes closed and sleeping peaceful with his angel in his arms. And when the sun rays hit his lids, he pressed her more to him only to be followed by some slaps from her. Even if the efforts were big to ignore her hitting him, he had to open his eyes when something wet landed on his face. And there he saw her, standing with his face as support and jumping up and down. A smile curved on his lips seeing his angel staring him with her tiny bright eyes. "Good morning, baby." He beamed at his little angel taking her up on him. But she was busy beating him up with her wet hands. "Da...da-da..."

"Oh, come on Arshi. Why do you always have to hit your daddy?" He got up on the bed with his sweet little daughter in his arms. "And not to forget your way of expressing your love by covering my face with your spit." He made a face and wiped his face with a nearby lying tissue that are always kept there for Arshi. "Ga-ga...ga..." She started jumping again and extended her arms to place them around his neck. He smiled and cuddled her closer placing kissed on her cheeks. But in return, he felt some ache in his head. "Arshi!" His angel turned devil was pulling his hair and he glared at her showing her his anger. "Why do you always give me pain but shower all love to your Mom even if she scolds you?"

"Because she has given me enough pain during the time she was in my womb." Khushi just came in to the room and found the father-daughter duo glaring at each other. "Here she starts again!" He whispered to his baby but not enough low for Khushi not to have heard it. "What do you mean I start again?" She roared moving forward. "Nothing. It's just...how many time more will you rub it in?" He asked her sarcastically while playing with their daughter.

"Haw, I just said it once!"

"And what about all the countless time during your pregnancy?" He frowned his brows with a chuckle.

"So what? You can't even stand up being hit by your own daughter whereas I had to bear so much pain because of YOU!"

"Because of me? Then why were you so happy after getting the GOOD NEWS? If you didn't want a child-" Before he could finish his sentence she cut him in. "Don't drag my daughter in that. I love her but I meant the pain you gave me the first time."

"Why am I at fault if you were a virgin?" She jumped off his question. "What do you mean? It would have been better if I was not a virgin?" She asked in disbelief.

"Well, you would have been more experienced at least." He got off the bed and handed her Arshi. But before he could turn, she shot her reply. "Please apologize me! But I wasn't Arnav Singh Raizada, to get in bed with anyone and lose my purity at 10."

"10? Bullshit! 16!" He barked back leaving her amazed there. "16? I didn't even know about such things at this age. You are so lascivious."

"I'm lascivious?" He fumed in rage.