Strip Carrom 16+

Kids, stay away ✋
It's only for oldies above 16 who have no sense of humour and don't understand any fun😝

'Arnavji' She sat down on the recliner and called out his name ever so lovingly, hitting her shoulder lightly to his.

'Hmm?' His reply was not as enthusiastic. His eyes and mind were focused on the laptop screen in front of him.

'The whole family is away. The prakash brothers are on leave. There's nobody at home. We're both completely alone.' She whispered it into his ear, unaware of the effect she was having on him. 'Why don't we spend some good time with each other?'

He shut his laptop in that very moment and looked at her with a smirk.

'Sure.'

'Great. I'll get some popcorn and Jalebis. Let's watch Salmanji's movie.' She jumped up enthusiastically from the recliner, excited about spending some good time with her husband and watching a movie of her favorite Salmanji.

Unlike her, her hubby was least excited about her plans. He should have known Khushi did not define spending time with each other in a way he did.

'Khushi, stop seducing me to watch Salman Khan's movies. You have no idea about seduction at all, do you?' He complained, not pleased at all with her turning him on for a cold shower.

But he did not stay to hear her reply and made his way towards the door with his laptop in his hand.

'I'm going to work in the study. You watch whatever movie you want.'

'No.' She ran behind pouting and pulled him back inside the bedroom. She kept his laptop back on the table and pouted covering his hands in her palms.

'You don't want to watch Salmanji's movie or any movie, okay. Then let's do something else. Let's play some game. It'll be fun.'

He rolled his eyes at her childish suggestion. But then, his mind worked in more mature ways than hers. There were indeed games of his interest.

'Sure. What do you want to play?'

Khushi didn't even doubt his sudden grinning. She was too much into her own world of fun with hubby to notice his intentions.

She left his hands twisting her lips, thinking about possible games which only required two players. She snapped her finger with a gasp and ran out of the room. Arnav frowned still standing there and watched her return with a carrom board and a box containing the disks.

'Let's play carrom.' She was no different than a six years old proudly showing off her collection of barbie dolls to her newly made friends.

Arnav looked at the board and then at his fanatical wife. Sometimes he seriously felt like having married a child rather than a grown up woman. But time to reveal his cards.

'Ok, let's play carrom. But there's a twist.' She frowned looking at him curiously as he stated it.

'What kind of twist? Do you want to play to play professional? Which color do you want then? I'm ok with any. Do you know all the rules?' She asked hopping closer and pointing a finger at him.

'Erm, ya. I know all the rules and we can play however you want.' He brushed her finger off his face. 'But the teeny tiny twist is, just, with each point scored, the other player will have to take off one piece of cloth.'

Her eyes widened and face almost fell to the floor at his outrageous suggestion. She got where he was going to. He just wanted her naked and then get what he wants.