Sugar Daddy

"I won't be able to make it on time. Please go and pick up Jalebi from playschool."

He closed the file he just opened and grabbed his keys instead. Keeping the phone still on his ears, he made his way out so he gets there on time.

Arnav - Ok, I'm going. Shall I take her home or bring her to Laxmi Nagar?

Khushi - Bring her here, Babuji is anyway missing Jalebi.

He rolled his eyes at that. Arnav Singh Raizada's daughter was really called Jalebi by the family. He was the only person to call her with her real name so that she knows her actual name is not Jalebi Singh Raizada.

Khushi - And don't be a sugar Daddy!

What the hell! He halt middle in the stairs as he raised his brows, dumbfounded by her sentence. Him and Sugar Daddy? Is she doubting him again or something?

Arnav - No, no, NO! Khushi!...What do you mean?

Khushi - No ice cream, chocolate, pizza or whatever stop! Get her here directly, don't spoil my daughter with your extra sugary love.

He chuckled, couldn't help but nod in denial at his innocent wife. She has no idea what it really means.

Arnav - From where did you learn that term "Sugar Daddy"?

Khushi - Saw it on Facebook, see how fast am learning English.

Arnav - Uh' yeeeeah...it doesn't really mean what you're thinking.

Khushi - No? I thought it means a father who spoils his children is called so, what else?

Arnav - No' um' not completely...it isn't his own kid he's spoiling and only in exchange for something particular.

Khushi - In exchange for what?

He smirked at that. He really needs to explain it to her? Why not show her personally?

Arnav - That I'll tell you personally tonight! Am going for now, see you.

He disconnected the call taking up on pace towards his office's exit while Khushi stood on the other side confused as ever pondering on the term.