Another Meant Nothing

Hey peeps,
as you all may know IPKKND is back on Star Plus (India) from 7th Jan. It'll be telecasted aired from 4 to 5 pm and will be a rollercoaster ride with Barun Sobti getting back into the character of our beloved Arnav Singh Raizada and reliving his moments with Khushi Kumari Gupta.

And that got me so excited, I drafted a One Shot after long.

So hope you all will enjoy this partially funny shot.

ArShi_Angel for you to get jealous, you'll see why 😋

MitalChauhan8 dedicating it to you because else you'll say Saru ko mention kiya tujhe nahi 😂😂😂

"What do you think? What looks better, this blue one or that green suit?"

She circled once in front of him as he nodded disinterested.

Arnav - Khushi, take whichever you want. Take both and however more.

Khushi - How can I? The clothes are so costly.

Arnav - Firstly, stop worrying about prices, you're my wife! And secondly, it's AR boutique! Don't worry about prices at all! Just take whatever you like.

She twitched her nose as her husband turned away from her with his head buried into his phone.

Khushi - Why can't he ever just behave once like a nice hubby and tell me what looks better!? No, it's AR boutique, don't worry about the prices!

She imitated him as she changed back into her clothes and wondered if to take both or decide for one. Holding both the suits, she hurried out of the trial cubicle to stride towards her husband when she stopped midway finding him standing there with a girl who appeared to be a model judging from her outfit and appearance.

She grit her teeth as they both smiled at each other, shared a hug and stroke each other's arms. It took Khushi a lot of self control to not jump at that girl and pull her hair out.

Khushi - Arnavji

With few big steps she reached beside and grabbed his arm marking him as his. She had almost stepped between them when they had come close for a formal hug before bidding bye.

She did not miss his vanished smile. Just a second ago he seemed to be the luckiest guy on the earth. But just as he had a look at Khushi, he appeared horrified which made Khushi more suspicious than she already was.

* * *

"Tell me, who was she? Why were you smiling and talking to her with so much interest? And when I came, why were you horrified?"

Arnav - I was not horrified! Stop making up things. You got it wrong.

Khushi - No, no, no. I know you both were flirting with each other. That's why you were scared when I appeared suddenly. How dare you Arnavji?

Arnav - Me - and scared of you? Dream on!

Khushi - Don't you try to change the topic. Tell me, how dare you flirt with her? And who was she? Answer me!