Indecent Videos

Khushi - Arnavji, what do you do in your cabin when you're alone?

He crushed his brows expressing his confusion at his wife's strange question.

Arnav - I...work! Of course...

Khushi - What else do you do there? Other. than. work?

Arnav now halted his task of watering his beloved plants and turned to look at her sitting at the poolside table with his phone in her hands and having her gaze at him.

Arnav - Khushi, what else, other than work can I do in my office?

She made a face as she recognized that sarcasm in his question.

Khushi - Then let me ask it the other way. What- except of barking on Amanji-do you use your phone for?

He couldn't help but narrow his eyes at her wondering if it were her pregnancy hormones making her ask weird question or if that was her ever-so-sanka-devi personality. It was hard for him to differentiate between these two since she broke the news of her pregnancy to him. Even before becoming pregnant, she used to behave highly weird, asking stupid questions and sometimes irritating him on purpose.

But now that she's pregnant, he can't just show her eyes or order her to shut up or make a remark on her crack mind. She would start weeping immediately. So just gave the best answer he could.

Arnav - I use it for connecting with people other than Aman too! I use it to have an eye on the stock market, for news, use it as a camera too and access the internet in general. Sometimes also to take notes and keep reminders.

Khushi - And what about videos?

Arnav - Apart of those videos you keep forwarding me on Whatsapp and force me to watch, it pretty much falls under the category 'internet' I think.

Khushi - What kind of videos do you watch on your phone?

He had just held the can over a plant when he again had to interrupt and turn to her. But by now he had no nerves to continue with this unreasonable game.

Arnav - Ok...Khushi, why don't you just come to the point!?

It was not a mock but that question, almost order for sure made it clear to her that his patience was exhausted.

Khushi's more or less angry, grumpy expression somehow made him chuckle. Other than when she's sad or crying (those too had exception of course) she always appeared cute to him. He couldn't believe he was having a baby with a baby-woman! It was her wish in fact. He could have waited another few years actually but she wanted to have a baby badly and had been trying to persuade him for the latter since months.

Khushi - I saw that page of indecent videos in your phone browser.

Arnav frowned trying to understand her words. He knew what she could refer to as 'indecent videos' but that wouldn't be true. So it must be something else, Khushi could take anything as indecent videos. After all, she was Khushi!

Arnav - What kind of indecent videos?

Khushi - I feel ashamed at even thinking of what I saw. I never thought you, Arnavji, YOU would ever see such videos. Ssshiii. Hey Devi Maiiya, forgive my husband, he's- he's Laad Governor!

She joined her hands looking up apologizing to her Goddess on his behalf. Arnav looked at her now very well having understood she was indeed speaking about videos with adult content.

Arnav - Khushi, you must be mistaken. I didn't watch any such video.

Khushi - Don't you lie. Who else would if not you? Nobody except me uses your phone. See, that page is still open.