Driven By Hormones

Only for 16+ because it's too boring for kids below that age😜. It's just for us oldies😆. who have no sense of humor.🤪

She tossed and turned uneasily on the bed trying desperately to fall asleep. It was only her sleep who was nowhere to visiting her soon. It's always then when you need to forget all the pain and discomfort, and could use sleep for that, it doesn't occur and you and up staying awake the whole night.

She groaned in hardship and turned once again, taking deep breaths, in and out. But as nothing helped, she opened her eyes and sat up on the bed. She had a look of the person sleeping ever so peacefully beside her. Oh how much it annoyed her that he was in deep slumber while she was go through hell. It irritated her to the core. So much that she felt like beating him up.

And then thought, why not.

And with that she pulled the pillow from below his head and hit him with it.

'WAKE UP LAAD GOVERNOR.'

If not pulling the pillow or hitting him with it, the strong kick and her yelling made sure he woke up. And he looked up at her, just like a person whom you wake up at 2 in the night would look at you: irritated, maybe even killing you in their mind.

'What the fuck! What's your problem now?'

'My problem!? YOU are asking ME what's my problem!? I'll tell you what's my problem!' She roared back, shaking herself along with her yelling.

Actually when he asked her that, he didn't really want an answer. He already knew she was nuts. And he wasn't demanding any explanation for her actions at 2 in the night.

'Just shut up. Sleep, and let me too.'

He turned his back to her. And just as he closed his eyes again, he was kicked by pushed off the bed by her.

'WHAT THE!'

And this time when he stood up, fuming in anger, his hands formed into fists, his teeth gritted together, she showed no sign of regret or angst at all. Usually all it takes for him to scare her was his furious glare. But at this time, she was already going through hell. His anger was nothing in front of that.

'Have you gone completely mad now?'

She turned on the light, got off the bed and walked over to him. If anger wasn't enough, he was also confused now as she pushed him back on the bed and climbed over him.

'What the. Khushi, what the hell is this behaviour?'

Sometimes she was too much to bear. He just wanted to free himself and run to guest room to sleep.

'This behaviour is called giving-my-uterus-what-it-DEMANDS. Right now!'

He held her hand now as she attempted to pull his shirt up and off his head. She freed her hands and then slid down to take off his track pants.

He grabbed her arms, rolled her below and stood up. As much flattered he felt for she wanted to have sex right now, he knew she was just having mood swings.

'Aren't you having periods?'

'Don't call it periods. It's a DESTRUCTION that's happening inside my body right now. My uterus is punishing me for not giving it a baby. As if it prepared a baby room but because there's no baby, it's gone mad. Tearing down all the skin and the blood vessels, COMMITING SUICIDE. Giving me A HELL LOTS OF PAIN.' She kept her hands on her stomach moaning in pain and in between those managed to scream at him.

He took one long deep breathe. Ever since they were married, she had such attacks occasionally. But never did she describe her cramps so brutally.

'So come here, make me pregnant. I will have 9 months of rest then finally. 9 heavenly months! Without this monstrous pain.'