Suhagraat Toh Hogi

"What??? Cameras in our room?"

To say she was shocked would be an underestimation. How could Shyam, no, that snake do that. Obviously, he's stooped so low. Now what will happen to their Suhagraat? The room has been decorated so beautifully.

Khushi - Sab kuch waste ho jayega.

Arnav - What?

She looked up at him in consciousness and thought of an excuse fast. Arnav could read her mind. He smirked inside. He very well knew what she meant when she said everything will be wasted.

Khushi - I mean' um'...money' I...I just remembered I bought a blouse with ghoti long time ago which I never wore...so, the money got wasted. Yes, um that.

Arnav - Really? Anyway, let's go in and pack a pair of clothes of us both in a bag.

Khushi had just turned but stopped and looked at him in confusion.

Khushi - Pack? Why? Are we going somewhere?

Arnav - Yes. We'll go to farm house right now.

She gulped and looked down as she went all red at the mention of farm house. The scenes of previous night played in her mind. She took a deep breath composing herself and gazed back up at him.

Khushi - But why Arnavji?

Arnav - Because that disgusting swine has his cameras installed in our room, but I won't let him spoil our night.

She looked down blushing inside. So her Laad Governor of a husband finally got a sensible idea. But she can't agree straightforward, what will he think of her else?

Khushi - But Arnavji...now, farm house...let's just sleep at home na.

Please don't agree Laad Governor, please for once don't agree with me.

He took a step forward at her to which she started walking backwards out of habit.

Arnav - Weren't you the one determined to do all the rituals and complete this marriage in all way?

She hit the wall and looked at him gulping.

Yes Laad Governor, don't give up. Get your way this time. Don't disappoint me.

Khushi - Y'yes' but-

Arnav - Then how will our marriage be complete without Suhagraat?

Khushi - Suu-hag-raat...?

Arnav - Yes. I know you must be thinking about yesterday night but that wasn't our Suhagraat. Suhagraat is the first night after marriage, right?

He put his arms around her on the wall cornering her. She gulped heaving just by the memories of yesterday. He'd been so delicate with her.

Khushi - B' but Arnavji-

Arnav - No but! We've undergone all rituals according to traditions. So I won't miss this last one. Suhagraat toh hogi!

Yes. Yes. Yes. Arnavji, I love you so much. Now please order me to pack. Please please please.

Khushi - But Arnavji-

Arnav - I said no buts! No compromising on rituals. I did all the required rituals, now won't leave this one either.

She looked down and just nodded very lightly acting all innocent. But deep inside she was jumping. And how!

She was so in her dreams and mind dancing that she didn't even notice when Arnav went in and returned with a bag. Only as he held her wrist, did she notice it.

Arnav - I packed everything necessary. Let's go.

Khushi - But Arnavji, what about family?

Arnav - Don't worry about them. I'll take care of everything.

She grinned as he walked towards the back side exit. She looked behind once right into one of the camera.

In your face Shyamji! No. Snakeji! Me and my Arnavji will spend this night together and you won't get to see anything, you pervert. I wish you a very good night though I know you won't have one . But I will be having one brilliant night with my husband for sure. You won't spoil anything, not this time. Haha.