Lusty Raizada Part 2

When Arshi was asleep, she laid her in the middle of the bed between them and plugged the milk bottle in her mouth. They both laid facing each other and Khushi was holding her bottle with her left hand and the other hand supporting her head while Arshi started playing with her mother's excerpt. She pulled her nighty down from the front so that he had more and better view of her breasts which were already almost out driving him crazy. Nevertheless Khushi didn't notice that and looked at him confusingly. He gulped and closed his eyes at sudden struggling to let them shut. She made a face and tried to understand her husband's grimaces. But Arnav not being able to bear more opened his eyes and glared at her with greeted teeth. "Can't you dress up properly and wear your salwar kameez you always did?"

She opened her mouth in disbelief and was bewildered. And first then she realized what was happening? She looked down to her cleavage and smirked. "It's my will to wear these. So why are you bothering?" She pretended to be angry.

"Fine!" He extended his hands towards her. She smiled but her face fell when he covered her with the blanket and said. "AC is on, you will catch cold!"

This time he smiled at her expression and kissed Arshi before drifting off to sleep hugging his daughter. Usually he would also kiss his Khushi but the current circumstances doesn't allow him. He would lose his control. She was also missing his sweet kisses promising his protection but she started with this stupid bet and now has to bear it like the upcoming torture the day after.

Next Morning...

Arnav comes out after having a shower with the towel wrapped around his waist. Khushi was awake but had her eyes shut as she was still sleepy.

"Good Morning!" Arnav wished in a sweet tone standing at the wardrobe.

Her eyes now didn't want to close themselves or even move. They rather admired his hot and seductive body. She checked her greek god's six packs, his muscular arms, his hard and manly chest. She couldn't deny the fact, that she was as much affected as he is. She has got a very attractive husband and should really be careful.

He chuckled seeing her eyes stuck on him with desires. But he hasn't forgotten the last night's conversation. She came back when he moved and took his clothes out of the wardrobe. He wore his pants and held two shirts in front of her.

"Khushi, which should I wear today? For that bikini show and you know what after that..." He winked at her with a smirk.

She remembered how he told her about sleeping with another girl and looked at him with fuming eyes. "Why are you asking me? Go and ask that witch you want to sleep with!" Her face suddenly fell. "You want to share my right with someone else? And betray me openly?" She replied inhalant. "I trusted you! But you are also just like all the other men." She stood up and ran into the bathroom hiding her face in her palms.

He closed his eyes in guilt and blamed himself for making her cry.

She came in the bathroom and removed her hands off her face looking in the mirror. "Wah, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada!" Her lips a curved beam. "You are so talented. Samanji's movies taught you acting...now you see, that Laad Governor will feel guilty and apologize from me. And besides, he will accept his defeat for my sake." She giggled silently and raised her hand up counting. "Now, just wait and watch...three...two...one!" Her face fell disappointed when she didn't hear a knock. "May be...he needs some more time to pull himself together. "No problem...this time he will come for sure. Three...two...one! And here we-" She turned herself to the door and was disenchanted. Her Laad Governor didn't knock or appear but instead she heard Arshi giggling. Doesn't he care about her anymore? She was frustrated and moved out.