#04

-Y/N's POV-

When you entered the house Jungkook suddenly slammed the door harshly! You were startled by his sudden action. He was looking at you furiously just like the way your step father used to look at you. You became so much scared of his stare.

 You became so much scared of his stare

Jungkook: You stay away from me. I'll be staying in my room and you'll be staying at that room* said pointing towards a room* Never ever disturb me, neither talk to me! Do you things by your own. And also! I've a girlfriend whom I love more than anything in the world and wanted to marry her! But because of YOU! My dream broke! Never expect me to behave a HUSBAND towards YOU! NOW GET LOST FROM MY SIGHT!!*said angrily and went to his room*

Tears were forming in your eyes. You quickly ran to your room which Jungkook has said you to stay. You thought to yourself "What have I done to deserve a life like this? Why it is always me who get the worse when I've have done nothing wrong?" As you were deeply thinking and crying your heart out you drifted off to sleep.

<Next Morning>

You woke up with a terrible head ache. You were groaning in pain. When you look at the time, it's was already 8:00 am!! You hurriedly get ready for college. Since you were out of your step brother's house you didn't have to do all the households now, only your things. So you just thought of skipping the breakfast since you didn't have enough time.

After getting ready you went to the front door. You saw Jungkook eating his breakfast calmly. Since he told you not to talk to him so you straightly went to college. Jungkook noticed your presence but ignored

In your mind "How can a person be so rude? He didn't even ask me if I wanted to have breakfast!"

-Jungkook's POV-

"Ugh! Why did I have to marry that girl! Because of her I couldn't marry Lisa.." Jungkook signed in frustration as he thought.

He was in his office cabin as his girlfriend called him. His eyes lighten up after seeing her name on the screen.

<On the phone>
Lisa: Baby!
Jungkook: Hey baby! How are you?

Lisa: I'm fine but I miss you so much....
Jungkook: Awww! It's okay baby! Your trip will be over soon!

Lisa: Yeah! I'm so excited to meet you!
Jungkook: Me too! *suddenly his PA said that they have a meeting at the moment* * Baby, I have to got now. I'll call you later. Bye. I love you!

Lisa: Bye! I love you more! *call ended*

Jungkook went to attend the meeting.

__

-AUTHOR's POV-

Y/N's class ended. She went to home directly as she remembered the way Jungkook behaved on their 1st night. She didn't want any chaos in her life more than she already has.
On her way back suddenly her step brother messaged her to meet at the cafe near her house. She thought it to be something important because he had never texted her before, so she went to the cafe.

<At the cafe>

She saw her brother standing in front of the cafe. She went to him.

Step brother: Finally you are here! Ugh, I just thought you died*said while rolling his eyes*

Y/N: Why did you called me here?

Step brother: I just wanted to say that from now on I'm no longer your brother. Actually I never was! All I wanted to say that from now on ask your so called husband to bear all your expenses including you college fees. That's all. *after saying that he went to home without letting Y/N to speak*

-Y/N's POV-

You stood there a while, while thinking about your life, your life. "Can my situation be more difficult that it already is?" you thought to yourself.

With a deep sign you went back to home. After entering you saw a pair of shoes so you assumed that Jungkook has come back already. Without making any noise you went to your room.

After changing into pajamas you crawled on the bed. You were so hungry, you've skipped breakfast, lunch and you weren't feeling eating anything at dinner as millions of thoughts were floating in your mind.

"How am I gonna bear my expenses? Jungkook will never bear my expenses. How am I gonna survive like this? How long I'm gonna suffer like this? Will I ever be happy once in my life?" you thought.

Ťó bé ćóńťíńúéď.......