#41

Jungkook: Please don't leave me.

He immediately after crashed his lips on hers without letting her process his words.

-AUTHOR's POV-

When he placed his lips on hers, her eyes went wide. Her breath hitched as she forgot how to breath. He pulled her closer, as closer as two humans can be, may be even more, not letting a small space to even let the wind pass. She was trapped in his arms, at his action. "What's happening?!"

But somehow she didn't fought back. It was as if her own body was betraying her, she felt save, secure in his arms. She felt like in heaven. Those lips, they were like spell which made her lose her mind.

A small kiss turned into a passionate one. But she didn't fought back, he pulled her and she let him, he kissed her as a hungry wolf and she let him. But why was she doing that?

Because she was lost in her own trace, she was lost under his spell and that spell was love. She promised to herself, made herself believe she doesn't love him but deep inside her she was madly in live with him.

His tears were constantly falling which wet her cheeks too.

[A/N- Let's give the couple some privacy😉😂]

<Next Morning>

Y/N felt ticklish. "Why am I feeling ticklish?" She tried to move away and hugged the pillow nearest her. "Wait. Since when pillows started hugging back?" She slowly tried to open her eyes. "...Why aren't my eyes burning?" After a little adjustment she finally opened her eyes.

She found a cute Jungkook caressing her cheeks while she was laying on one of his arms. At first she couldn't remember what was happening, why was he with her. Then realised hit her like track as she panicked.

Jungkook understood her tensed muscles but before he could say or do anything she run into the bathroom covering her naked form with the blanket and also locked the door as she got in.

Jungkook also rushed after her.

Jungkook: Y/N!! Open the door!!

But he was replied with her sobs. "She's crying...." His heart tore apart. "Damn it!! Jeon fucking Jungkook, you did a great job!!"

Jungkook: Y/N!!! PLEASE!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE OPEN THE DOOR!!!

But only sobs answered him. He fist his hand and started to bang the door but nothing helped. "Key... Where is the key?!"

-Y/N's POV-

You remember every single thing happened last night. You remembered every single emotions you both shared. From the start of that intense kiss to both of you making love, everything. Why didn't you stop? Why did you let him do that? May be because you were too pathetic, too thirsty for love, for someone to make you feel all the euphoric things no one ever made you feel.

For once you just wanted to feel what true love is. What it is to let someone love the way no body ever did.

You remembered how careful and caring he was, how soft his touches were. As if you were a doll made of glass and he was afraid that he would break you. He kissed your every scar as if it would go away once he would do so, as if the pain would go if he would do so. He was drunk yet his actions screamed he was sober.

On his every touch your skin would burn, as if you were on fire. You felt how gentle he was being with you. You felt his emotions but were too dazed to realise whom they were for. "He's thinking about Lisa...." You thought.