#10

Until one day an incident left you a scar

-AUTHOR'S POV-

It was a regular day.

Y/N was coming back from her part time job, today she had only one job because the restaurant was off due to some reason she doesn't know. To see the time she searched for her phone in her bag. couldn't find it.

She thought to herself again and again but couldn't remember where she left it. So she got panicked. That phone has her parents pictures, she can't lose that at any cost. She has her Mom's records in it, which she reads whenever she feels down.

She immediately got out of the bus and run to wherever she went today. She searched and searched but couldn't find it. She was at the urge to cry, she couldn't lose it. How could she lose the only memory of her parents, the records which calms her down. "Why did I have to lose it? Why?"

With a heavy heart she went back home. She couldn't believe she lost the most precious thing.

Little did she know what was waiting for her at home.

When she opened the door, she saw a pair of ladies heels which doesn't belong to her. She thought "May be there is a guest" She went to the kitchen to have a glass of water which was on the way of living room. When she reached the living room she saw Jungkook and Lisa cuddling each other on the couch.

Both of them noticed her. Both of them were shocked so was she. Lisa immediately stood up and asked,

Lisa: Who are you?

She couldn't answer when suddenly Jungkook's phone rang.
He picked up and said,

Jungkook: Hello?
Mrs. Jeon: Aigoo, what's this? Aren't you gonna say your greetings?

Jungkook: O-oh? Mom, how are you?
Mrs. Jeon: I'm fine dear. How are you? And how is Y/N? Actually I've called to know how she is as she wasn't picking my calls. Give the phone to her.

Jungkook: Y-Yeah. Here.

He passed the phone to you. You raised you eyebrows towards the phone.

Jungkook: It's Mom. She wants to talk you.

You immediately took the phone and said,

Y/N: Annyeongaseio Mom! How are you?

-Y/N'S POV-

You both chit-chat a little, she asked why didn't you pick up her phone and you gave her an excuse. You didn't want to let her know because you knew if she know she would probably buy you a new phone and you don't want to bother anyone.

After the call ended Lisa asked,

Lisa: Now tell me who are you? What are you doing here? How can you get in without Jungkook's permission? And how the hell can you call his Mom addressing as "Mom"?

She was attacking you with questions. You didn't know how to answer, what to answer. Suddenly Jungkook spoke,

Jungkook: She...she is my wife.
Lisa: What?!

Jungkook: Listen, listen. I can explain.
Lisa: There is nothing to explain, you cheated on me. You were married, you didn't even bother to tell but continued our relation? You know what? It's over and I'm leaving.