#24

..... when suddenly she heard his sobs.....

-AUTHOR'S POV-

She heard his sobs. She went closer. She saw tears running from his closed eyes. "Why are you crying?" She thought.

She hesitatly cupped his face, whipped off his tears. She knew there was no use of waking him up. "He is drunk." She sighed. As she was about to leave, his hand suddenly made their way up to hers.

Jungkook: Please don't leave me.....

He was crying in his sleep. "Is he having a nightmare like me?" Her thoughts were interrupted by his voice,

Jungkook: I loved you.....I gave you all I have......

Her heart clenched as she clearly knew well who he was talking about 'Lisa'. The name which she won't forget that easily.

Jungkook: Why?.....Why did you do that?......

And then happened the thing which widened Y/N's eyes. He suddenly pulled her, she crashed on his chest, he hold her tighter in his arms as if he was afraid....He was crying miserably, his body was trembling. Y/N felt that her heart was being stabbed seeing Jungkook miserable for that one person 'Lisa'

Jungkook: Just why?.....Why would you do that?.....I loved you more than anything.....All these years meant nothing to you?!

His every word was poison to her ears. She knew these wasn't meant for her, he was drunk, he was sleep talking. Yet she felt guilty. That's how she is. So she decided to comfort him, to let him hug her if that was helping him to calm down.

Jungkook: I trusted you.....I gave all my love, my trust, my affection, my attention, my time, my money, my everything to you. How could you do this to me?......

Listening to him while calming him down she drifted off to sleep as well as Jungkook also.

<Next Morning>

Jungkook woke up feeling weight on his body. He tried to move but couldn't. He managed his eyesight, when he did he realised someone was on top of him. He looked down to see the person. "Y/N?" His expression was mixed with confused and shocked. He tried to get her off of him while not trying to wake her up. Suddenly he felt a pain in his head and groan while holding his head. Y/N's eyes shot opened immediately.

Y/N: Jungkook? Are you okay?

He just continued to groan while holding his head.

Y/N: Wait, I'll be right back.

She went out of the room in the speed of light. After 5 minutes she came back.

Y/N: Here, take this handover and also this pain killer.

He just silently obeyed her. After some moment the pain started to reduce a little. He finally left his head from his hand only to realise he was in her room. He said to her,

Jungkook: Why am I here in your room? And why were you on top of me?
Y/N: Um...Don't get wrong ideas. Nothing happened....

Jungkook: I know that very damn well. We both are fully dressed. But why am I here and not in my room?
Y/N: Well...You see...Last night you came back home drunk. I mean a guy brought you home. He said he is your cousin. Je...Jen?