#44

-AUTHOR's POV-

Y/N: Jungkook, where are we going?
Jungkook: Oh My God! Y/N, can you just trust me and chill? I'm not gonna murder you.

He said while laughing a little.

Jungkook: God! It's the 13th time you are asking me that.

He took his eyes off her to the road as he continued his driving.

●●Flashback●●

Jungkook: Y/N?...

He shook her by her shoulders softly.

Jungkook: Hey...Y/N?...

She slowly opened her eyes. "Adorable" He smiled at her cute, sleepy face.

Y/N: Jungkook.... Is something wrong?

She asked while rubbing her eyes as sleepiness wasn't helping her at all.

Jungkook: Let's go.

She looked at him confused.

Y/N: Where?...
Jungkook: Secret...

He said grinning widely once again making her confusion bigger.

She looked around, trying to process the situation when her eyes stopped at the clock. "3:14.."

She looked at him saying,

Y/N: Jungkook, it's 3 in the morning. Where will we go? There's no bus available right now. Besides ajumma and others will be worried if we leave without letting them know. And it won't be wise to wake them up at this hour.

Once again her thoughts left him amused. How can she think so deeply when she just woke up? People in general would probably be grumpy for waking them up this early while she's there softly explaining him the situation.

Jungkook: Don't worry. We'll leave a note for them. Now hurry because we need to reach there before its late.

Y/N: H-huh?

●●End of flashback●●

She fell silent. Jungkook looked at her thinking why wasn't she making a sound only to find her fast asleep on her seat. He giggled to himself. "Why do you have to be so cute? Ahh!"

Jungkook: Y/N...?

He called for her softy after reaching their destination. "I hope she'll be happy and enjoy it."

Jungkook: Hey... wake up...Wake up...

He chuckle at her whines.

Jungkook: Come on... We've reached here.

She slowly opened her eyes but closed it again to adjust her eyesight. But when her eye sight adjusted with the light she froze.