#09

"How are you, Mom?"

-AUTHOR's POV-

She went closer.

Y/N: It's been a while since I last visited you. *She gave a painful smile* How have you been? Are you mad at me that I haven't visited you in a while?

She went to her mother's grave. While saying these things as a tear dropped from her eyes betraying her.

She tired to smile even though she was in a lot pain

She tired to smile even though she was in a lot pain. Her pain had no bounds. She wiped her tear off a said,

Y/N: I really miss you, Mom...

Y/N went to her Mother's grave. Her Mother died when she was only 11. She misses her touch, her motherly affection, her smile, her smile, her smell, her warmth. She misses her Mom so much. She loves her so much.

She sat beside her Mom's grave and began to talk with her, shared her feelings with her. But she didn't want to let her know how much of a horrible situation she was in. She wants her Mom to be happy wherever she is.

Y/N: Mom, do you know that I got married a few days ago? *she said with a bitter smile* Do you want to know his name, Mom?

???: Y/N dear?

Y/N quickly looked at the direction the voice was coming from. Her lips curved upwards after seeing the person.

Y/N: Yeoppo ajumma!(beautiful aunty)

She imediately ran to her and hugged her ajumma.

[Information: Y/N's Mom's grave was far away from the town, it takes 3-4 hours to reach there. "Yeoppo ajumma" is a lady nearly at her Mom's age. She lived at the nearest old home. She knows Y/N since she was 11 and she adored her as her own daughter. Y/N also love her ajumma, she was like a second mother to her. Whenever Y/N goes to visit her Mom's grave she would also visit her ajumma since she lives near]

Ajumma: How have you been, dear? It's been a long time since you last visited. I was sick worried for you.
Y/N: A..Uh...Uhmm

She bit her lips due to nervousness. She doesn't know how to say her that she got married, actually forcely married. But she can't lie to her also. After gaining courage she finally spoke,

Y/N: I-I couldn't come because....I was getting married. I-I got married, yeoppo ajumma...

She looked down. She didn't know how to look at her ajumma. She was a second mother to her, she was always too excited to marry off Y/N, she always wanted to see her marry a good, handsome guy who would love her a lot.