#06

Little did you know that he was with his beloved girlfriend Lisa.

-AUTHOR's POV-

After office Jungkook went to meet Lisa. He didn't want to go home, because he knew if he went home he would have see the person's face he hates the most right at the moment and also he missed Lisa so much.

<Lisa's Apartment>

Jungkook and Lisa were sitting on the couch, watching movie and cuddling each other.

Jungkook: Gosh I missed you so much, baby!
Lisa: I missed you too, oppa!

Jungkook: Don't call me Oppa, baby. You know that I hate being called Oppa...
Lisa: But when I called you Oppa today in the office you didn't seemed to hate it *said while pouting*

Jungkook remembered that when Lisa came to office today, he was so shocked to even notice that Lisa called him "Oppa"

Jungkook: O-o, I remember! But still you can't call me that, call me baby instead...Okay, baby?
Lisa: Okay....*said while still pouting*

They both spend hours together. Jungkook stayed at her apartment the night.

<Meanwhile At Jungkook's House>

Y/N was really tired. She freshen up herself and went to bed. "From now on I've to bear my own expenses. Tomorrow my work will start" she signed while thinking of work. Not long after she fell asleep.

<Next Morning>

Y/N woke up, she got ready for college. Today, she'll have a long day. She went to nearest cafe to buy something for eat.

Cafe Receptionist: Hello, mam! How can I help you?
Y/N: Ummm... How much is that sandwich?

Cafe receptionist: It's ××× dollar.
Y/N: Okay, pack that sandwich.

After paying for the sandwich with the money Y/N has left, Y/N went to her college. On the way of her college she saw something which she didn't think would affect her but it aches her heart.

Jungkook and Lisa were going to mall while holding hands and being all lovely dovely. "Why am I feeling this way? Why is it aching him seeing with someone else? And who is she?" Her thoughts were interrupted by the bus horn which means she has reached her destination. She went into her class shaking of all the thoughts which she didn't know what exactly was.

<On The Other Hand>

Jungkook was happily spending his times with Lisa at the mall. Thay went to a coffee shop and Lisa insisted to treat, so she went to get coffees. Jungkook was so happy when suddenly his phone rang. He saw the caller id.

Jungkook: Annyeongaseio, Mom!
Mrs. Jeon: Hello, dear! How are you? And how is my sweetie Y/N?

Jungkook clenched his fist at the thought of her. "Why did you have to ruin my moment mom?!" He thought.

Jungkook: I'm fine, Mom. And.. she is also fine.
Mrs. Jeon: Listen dear. Today we've planned a dinner for you guys. Come home with Y/N. We'll have dinner together and spend some time. Okay?

Jungkook: B-but Mom, I have important work today. I don't think so I'll be able to come today. You can ask Y/N to go there. *he said trying to make an excuse*
Mrs. Jeon: Tsk, tsk. No husband should say that. Be a responsible husband and bring Y/N here with you. I'm going to start cooking now. Bye!

Jungkook signed and looked down at the floor.

He didn't want to leave Lisa and go to his parents house with that girl he can't bear a moment

He didn't want to leave Lisa and go to his parents house with that girl he can't bear a moment. But he had no option.

Lisa came with two coffees in her hands. She saw Jungkook's expression and asked him

Lisa: What's wrong, baby?
Jungkook: Huh? Mm.. nothing. I have to go now. I've an important meeting today*he lied to Lisa*

Lisa: Now?
Jungkook: Y-Yeah. I'm sorry. I've to go now. Bye baby. Go home safely and call me.

Jungkook went to his car and drive off.

<At The College>

After finishing class Y/N came out of the college building and was about to go to her part time jobs when someone called her

???: Hey, Y/N!

Ťó bé ćóńťíńúéď........

_______________________________________________________________

Author: Hey guys! I wanted to thank you for reading my ff. I'm new in composing ffs and haven't done it before, so if the story isn't interesting and if it is boring then please let me know. I know that I'm a dumbhead😅 So please don't be silent readers😊 I would love to read your comments!

Also if you like the story then please vote🙏🙇 Thank you so much and I love you so much!😀