#30

Then she lost it and burst into tears, the tears she had been holding in for so long.

-AUTHOR'S POV-

Jimin's heart ached seeing the girl he cherishes so much in pain.

Jimin: Please....Nerd....Don't cry....

She smiled bitterly after hearing his remark.

Y/N: Are you still calling me that? And 'Don't cry'? Why are you even here?
Jimin: I'll never stop calling you that. You are Nerd, my Nerd....I just wanted to apologi--

Y/N: Stop! Just please stop with your lies!
Jimin: I'm not lying. I've never lied to you for once.

Y/N: Yeah, you've never. It was just me who was caught in her own lies. It was all along me!
Jimin: I didn't mean that! Nerd, stop crying. Please!

Y/N: Why? Aren't you happy? Seeing me like this, isn't it what you wanted? Wasn't it your reason for approaching?
Jimin: No! It is no--

Y/N: Shut up! Just shut up! I knew from the beginning this would happen. I knew. That's the reason I never let anyone see through me, see through the walls I've made. But then there were you who approached me, made me feel that may be just a little hope is there. May be I can be like others, feel like others. Why did you did that?
Jimin: Nerd....

Y/N: You knew me even if not fully but still you knew. 'Fall into my eyes, look at me' those lines....Did you ever tried to look into my eyes? Did you ever tried to know why I pushed everyone away? Why I was always alone? Why I always hide from other?

At this point Jimin also started tearing up. He knew he was at fault but he can't bear to see her cry because of him. He knew he hurt her but never knew this much.

Y/N: I...I....was finally living. Like living in really...I thought God has felt mercy on me...But then again I was proved wrong...I'm forbidden to be happy....That's why I always run away from happiness because I'm scared, I know when the moment of happiness will pass it will be dark everywhere.....

It was hard for her to keep talking but she wanted to let out everything she was holding in.

Y/N: All those times I said 'I'm fine' and you believed. I was finally ready to tell you everything, everything I had hidden. And you let me go when I needed you to hold on. When you left, you thought you broke me? No, you didn't. You just broke the cage I was living in. I know, I understand I was never on your priority list.
Jimin: Don't say like that...You were and will be always on my priority list. On the top.

Y/N: It's okay, Jimin. You don't have to lie to make me feel good. I know I'm worthless, a pathetic person. I understand. But the thing most hurt was when you left without a warning. You could've just told me that you don't need me anymore, you could've just told me. I would've left the moment but you tried to do it in an worst way.
Jimin: Please....Stop saying those....