#49

-AUTHOR's POV-

Jungkook looked at the source of the voice to find his mom and dad at the door, a terrified look can be clearly seen on their faces.

Mrs. Jeon: Oh my god! How did this happened?!

She came rushing to him, her husband following behind.

Jungkook: I- I- I-

He tried to talk but nothing seemed to come out of his mouth. How would he? What would he say? That he's the reason all this, that he's the reason why their first unborn child died and Y/N was fighting with death.

Mrs. Jeon: Shush..... It's gonna be fine... We are here... Dad is going to bring the best doctors to treat her. She'll be okay....

Seeing her younger child sobbing so hard, unable to talk broke both her and her husband's heart alongside after witnessing the girl they cherished as their daughter in that critical condition.

-After a few days-

Jungkook left a sign as he caressed Y/N's hand. It's been days since the accident but no symptoms were shown from her of waking up. She was still laying on the hospital bed, unconscious like the very first day.

The boys come once in a while, in shifts sometimes to give Jungkook some rest. But the boy was too stubborn to listen to anyone. They didn't know when she'll open her eyes, but he wanted to be the first one she see's once she wakes up.

Jungkook: Please wake u-

He stopped his words when he felt some small movement against his hands. He immediately looked at her face to find that she was slowly opening her eyes.

Jungkook: Y/N!

He whisper-shouted. The happiness in his eyes could be seen even from miles away. As she tried to adjust the sunlight he only looked into those eyes he missed the most past few days terribly.

Jungkook: Don't move- You still aren't allowed to move.
Y/N: Ahh-

Jungkook: Is it hurting bad?!

She looked at him confused. After days waking up she found everything unfamiliar.

Y/N: Wh-ha.... W-Where??-
Jungkook: Don't stress. Calm down..... We are at a hospital- You- You got into an accident and it's been days since you've unconscious.

He said as he helped her to sit up.

Y/N: Why did I-..

The suddenly memories hit her like a truck, welling her eyes up. She immediately looked at him, a sad, heartbroken look on her face. Jungkook understood that look. "She remembered...." He look her hands in his as she flinched a little at that. But he didn't let that get to him.

Jungkook: Listen.... that day- at my office- what you saw wasn't the whole thing. It was a misunderstanding I swear. Lisa came to apologise for her behaviour towards me and you, she begged so much that I just couldn't ignore her- So I forgave her. But she took the wrong idea and jumped into me. I swear- I swear I pushed her up as soon as I realised the situation because I was shocked myself. And- And I didn't kiss her back, I also refused her saying- saying I already have someone else in my heart.

At the last sentence Y/N felt like a knife was pricking through her heart. "So he has someone now....." She looked down, holding back the tears which was threatening to fall. Jungkook cupped her cheeks and made her face him.

Jungkook: That girl is really special. She at first used to get on my nerves for no reason but as slowly time passed I couldn't help myself from falling for her. She just had that- that kind of charm to make anyone fall for her. That specific girl is really afraid of thunders, like so much.

Slowly as the speak it was becoming clear for her to know who the girl was.

Jungkook: When she smiles I can't help but smile, when she laughs I can't help but feel the butterflies in my stomach jumping and flying here and there. When she cries I feel like I'll rip anyone's head apart who made her cry or even tried to. I know... I'm whipped for this girl. But you know I can't help my feelings, can I? I don't  want our beginning to be the reason of our end. I want our end to be our new beginning. I- I just love her like crazily.

Caressing her cheeks he finally said with a very soft, loving voice,

Jungkook: That girl.... is you.

Saying so, he leaned in, as a reflection she closed her eyes. Soon both of their lips met. For the first time, they had a kiss with both of their consent, where both of them are sober and full on sense. The kiss was gentle, as gentle as possible, because Jungkook was scared, scared that he might hurt her. Their lips moulded into each other, the vibration of their breaths was visible. After a few moments they pulled back to breathe properly.

Doctor: Nurse, give her the-

The doctor stood still at the door. 

Doctor: Wow! You are awake! Mr. Jeon, when did she wake up?
Jungkook: Huh? Um.... just a while ago.

Doctor: That's great! But you should've called me.
Jungkook: Yeah- I- Forgot. Sorry....

Doctor: It's fine. Mrs. Jeon?

Y/N felt a strange kind of satisfaction when she was called that. Perhaps it's time both her body and mind finally surrendered to her heart.

Y/N: Y-Yeah?
Doctor: How are you feeling? Is there a sever pain anywhere? Do you-

Suddenly she remembered something.

Y/N: M-My baby... Doctor- Doctor, I a-am pregnant.... Is my b-baby safe?

The doctor signed while Jungkook shut his eyes tight. Because he knew her reaction, well enough.

Doctor: I'm sorry for your lose.... There was a lot of internal bleeding it was impossible-
Y/N: No. No. No. No. No. This can't be- It's my first child, it can't be. You're lying..... you're lying-

She kept mumbling the same thing over and over again while tears started to stream through her eyes. Her breathing became ragged. She clenched at her heart.

Jungkook: Y/N! Doctor! W-Whats happening?!
Doctor: Nurse! Bring the injection now!

Jungkook: Y/N! Y/N, baby, look at me! It's fine.... Our baby is still with us.... it'll be always with us..... Look at me, try to breath-

He kept saying while holding her in his arms.

Doctor: Hold her tight.

Doctor injected the medicine inside her body, soon she turned unconscious.

Doctor: She'll sleep for a while, it will calm her down.

Ťó bé ćóńťíńúéď.......