#16

Suddenly she felt someone pulling her towards him/her, she looked at the direction to meet Jungkook. He was pulling her in front of him so that guy couldn't do anything to her anymore. He was holding her infront of him with on arm around her waist and with the other arm he was holding the bus handle (idk what's that called which the passengers hold while standing in the bus). She sighed in relief. Somehow she felt safe in his arm.

After like half an hour they reached their destination. They got out of the bus. There was an awkward silence between them until Jungkook thought of breaking it,

Jungkook: That rascal! If I find him again I'll beat the hell out of him!
Y/N: Please calm down. He is no longer here with us and you've already done enough by protecting me there. No need to use violence. And...Thank you...

Jungkook: What do you mean? If people like them don't get any lessons they would do things like his more often. Just imagine how many girls and women will be or have been their prey? They would never stop without learning any lesson.
Y/N: I know but....It is that.....*sigh* Let's just go home. I need to study.

She couldn't bring her thoughts together. Messing with guys like that would be dangerous for Jungkook but she know he wouldn't listen to her. So she just thought of distracting him.

Jungkook: Are you gonna study now?
Y/N: Yeah. I couldn't study properly last few months so I have to now.

Jungkook: Are you a nerd or something?

-Y/N'S POV-

He laughed as you both entered the house. Clearly he was teasing you. Little did he know that that word 'nerd' has a deep scar I'm your heart. Hearing the word 'nerd' from him made your mood down and silent instantly. He noticed that.

Jungkook: Hey! Hey! I was just kidding, don't take it seriously. I'm sorry.
Y/N: No no. It's okay. You didn't know. Anyway I'll now go to my room. Bye.

Jungkook: Ummm, okay bye.

You both went to you separate bedrooms. As you entered you remembered him calling you nerd. "Why can't I forget about it? Why do you(God) keep remembering it to me?"

After getting fresh and changing dress you started studying.
You were studying for 3 hours and there was a problem you couldn't solve at any cost. You messed you hair in frustration.

At the sametime Jungkook entered your room.

Jungkook: Hey, come let's have din-

He saw your messy hair, frustrating expression. His brow join in confusion.

Jungkook: What's wrong?
Y/N: Nothing....

Jungkook: Come on, tell me. May be I can help?
Y/N: I can't solve this problem. But how are you gonna help me with that?

He laughed off at your statement. He came near you at the desk, read your problem.

Jungkook: You've done it wrong here. You have to do it like this.