#22

-AUTHOR'S POV-

Y/N was happy to meet the people she loves, she was having her good times meanwhile Jungkook couldn't enjoy his time.

Jungkook and Lisa went to a cafe to have their breakfast together. After talking breakfast as a lovely dovely couple they went to the nearest cinema hall to watch a movie.

Jungkook went to buy tickets, popcorn and drinks, meanwhile Lisa was waiting for him. A small kid was passing by when suddenly got bumped by Lisa and spilled his chocolate milk on her.

Lisa: You little rascal. Can't you see where you are going?

The kid got scared and started crying.

Lisa: Why are you crying?!! Didn't your mama teach you any manners?! You've ruined my dress!!
Kid: But...*sob* I didn't bumped into you on purpose, aunty....I'm sorry, aunty!!

Lisa: Oh! Shut up! Do you think your sorry can fix my dress?!

The kid started crying harder because of her yelling. Little did she know Jungkook was watching her. The scene reminded him of the time when Y/N was calming a child with so much affection and love. He remembers her eyes, it was filled with love, caring.

He came rushing towards the scene,

Jungkook: Lisa! Why are you shouting at that little child? He said sorry! What else do you need?

Lisa instantly ran up to his side, made a puppy face and said,

Lisa: You are misunderstanding this, baby....This kid spilled chocolate milk on my dress and I was just saying he shouldn't do this again.....

She lied to him.

Jungkook: Definitely you weren't just saying that to him. You were shouting at a little kid! I can't believe you'll be like this.

He gave their strawberry milk to the kid.

Jungkook: Drink this and stop crying, okay? Hyung(older brother) is sorry on behalf of noona (older sister). Please stop crying. Bye bye.

He dragged Lisa outside.

Lisa: Baby! Leave my hand! It hurts!
Jungkook: Shut up and go home.

Lisa: What? But it was supposed to be our date. Are you mad for the scene earlier?

He looked at her.