#47

-JUNGKOOK's POV-

You were running like a madman. People did give you weird looks, some even were whispering. But all of that was none of your concerns. "Please please be alright. Please be alright."
You couldn't think anything straight.

<Flashbck>

Jungkook: I'm sorry who are you? And why do you have Y/- my wife's phone?
Man: Excuse me, the owner of this phone was caught in an accident. She's currently at Seoul Central Hospital. I've been trying to call you-

Jungkook: SHE WHAT?!
Man: Please calm down. Can you please come here? I've to leave.

The man cut of the call and you were still processing his words.

Suddenly you stood up, you didn't think of taking anything nor your phone or the jacket despite the cold weather outside. Your mind wasn't functioning. When you realised it you were already running.

Staff: Sir, where are you going?! We have a meeting in 15 minutes.
Jungkook: Fuck your meeting! My girl is fucking hospitalised!

<End of Flashback>

Jungkook: Excuse me. Is there- there a patient who had been in any accident?
Receptionist: Uh- Let me check.

Jungkook: Please hurry!
Receptionist: Yeah there was a girl. She's in the ICU. 2nd floor, room-42

You didn't say much just ran to reach there. "Please don't leave me. Please don't leave." Taking the stairs you were searching for room-42. "42. 42. Where's is this 42?!!!"

Man: Excuse me mister! Are you here for the accident victim girl?!
Jungkook: Yes!

Man: She's in this room. Here take her bag and phone. I need to leave now.
Jungkook: Huh- Whe-

Nurse: Blood! We need blood! Arrange blood!

She nurse came screaming out from room-42 taking everyone's attention including yours. Your eyes went wide because that's the room she's in. Panicking you asked,

Jungkook: What type?
Nurse1: B positive. Is yours-

Jungkook: No... I'm- A positive
Nurse2: Here! I took it from bloodbank. Go!

The nurse didn't further wait for your reply but went inside in a rush. "I-Is she going to be okay?" You were scared to death. Even the thought of losing her made you insane. "No no no. She can't leave me. She has to be okay." You had just started to grow closer. You didn't want to lose her, not now not ever.

Suddenly your thoughts went back to the time when manager told you about her going to meet you. "Why did she go to my office? What was so urgent? Most importantly why did she leave in a rush?" Thinking deeply suddenly your mind clicked something. "No way.... now way- she- she didn't see Lisa and me. She- she can't. Oh god! She might've got the wrong idea and that why-" You started to hit your head.

"Why did I let Lisa in?! If she wasn't there none of this would've happened!" Tears started to stream through your eyes thinking about how much betrayed and hurt she might've felt seeing Lisa kiss you. The fear and the guilt both were eating you inside.

-One Hour Later-

You were siting on the floor, heart beating to the fullest. Then the doctor came out. You immediately stood up and asked him,

Jungkook: How's she?!

The doctor got startled. He looked at you clearly then asked,

Doctor: And.... you are....?
Jungkook: Her husband! I'm her husband! She's my wife! Tell me! Is she okay?! She's okay, right?

The doctor sighed. He looked down, took off his glasses, put a hand on your shoulder and said,

Doctor: She's fine. Don't worry. But....

You looked at him. "But? What does he mean by that?"

Jungkook: But what, doctor?
Doctor: I'm sorry we couldn't save the child.

You froze on your spot. "Child? S-She was pregnant? I- I was going to be a d-dad?"

Doctor: She was severely hit. There was a lot of internal bleeding. It was impossible for us to save the child. I'm sorry for your loss but please be by her side. This type of situations are one of the worst situation for girls. Seeing you I can say it was your first child so please be by each other. Good luck, man.

Patting on his shoulder the doctor left him speechless, broken, lost, in that big hallway of hospital between many other people but he was all alone, standing by the big white wall.

Ťó bé ćóńťíńúéď.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author-nim: Guess who's back? Yeah, meeeee. Sorry for my annoying ass.

I wanted to share that me and my bff has opened a fanfic account on Instagram . Hope y'all would check us out there and I'm more active there.

Username: @ _sevendeadlysins_7
Account name: secretbngtn