#25

But.....

                                     **Flashback**

-JUNGKOOK'S POV-

But you regret right at the moment you reached her room. You regret getting off early from work, you regret coming to her apartment. You regret it so much. As time goes and sound comes louder from other side of the wall which is the inside of her room.

You hear her desperate voice,

Lisa: Ahh...I....I'm.....about to.....cum.....
Guy: Just hold a little longer, baby.....

The voice you love the most can be heard for another guy. The girl you've done so much just to make her happy is now with someone, in someone's arms. Well, with someone's body.

"How can you do this?" You cursed yourself for being there. "May be she's mad. Mad that I've never agreed to do it" You tried convinced yourself. Why wouldn't you? You both had been in a relationship for years. You love her, she loves you. At least that's what you thought that she loves you.

Soon there was heard one last sound. They both reached their climax. "They've must been collapsed" You left a shaky breath as for sometime you couldn't hear anything. You couldn't believe this would happen. When you were about to leave you heard,

Guy: You are such a slut. How would your boyfriend feel when he'll know about this?
Lisa: Which one you are talking about?

You felt like his heart was being stabbed.

Guy: Your one and only long lasting boyfriend.
Lisa: Jungkook. He won't ever find out. And he's may be with his hoe right now.

Guy: His hoe? But he doesn't look like that type of person.
Lisa: I mean to say his wife. Since that bitch married him he started ignoring me.

Guy: But don't you feel bad that if he find out how he'll feel?
Lisa: Who cares? As long as I get money from him I'm fine and he's also fine as long as I'm with him. He was supposed to marry me, I was supposed to be in that mansion not that whore. I was supposed to be using his all money not her! She just ruined my whole plan!

You heard enough. "So all these years were just a lie. A beautiful yet painful lie. She never loved me for once. She only loved my money" You smiled bitterly.

Lisa: Let's forget about those pathetic people and focus on us.
Guy: So does my little kitten want a second round?

Lisa: Yeah....

They were about to start something when the door wide opened. Both of them looked at you shocked but Lisa was more shocked. You could see that in her eyes as she was trying to cover her naked body,