#31

**Flashback Continued**

Jimin's Pov

The next day you waited at the school entrance for her. You were determined to get close to her. Soon after the figure you've waited for was there. Again another hoodie, a mask, walking while looking down, never rising her head. You called for her,

Jimin: Hey! Nerdy!

But she didn't look. Then you ran up to her saying,

Jimin: Hey, Y/N!

This time she looked up. "Uh! Stupid Jimin! Why would you call her by the nickname which you've not even told her yet?!"

Jimin: How are you?

You asked while eye smiling. She seemed to hesitate to
answer.

Y/N: I--am fi-ne...
Jimin: Good, let's go!

You pulled her hand and was about to went inside the building but you felt she didn't move so you looked back at her.

Jimin: What's wrong?
Y/N: Yo-u are...Why....holding....my....hands?

Jimin: Well I said I want to be friends with you. You rejected me, I'm hurt but still I'm gonna win your heart.

You said while winking at her. She looked like she saw a ghost.

                              **End Of Flashback**

-AUTHOR'S POV-

Jimin's sob was getting louder by each memory of Y/N.

Jimin: I got close to her, tried everything in my hands to win her heart. After her thousands of tries to push me away she eventually gave up and surrendered. I was happy, the most happiest person alive on the earth when she accepted me.

                                   **Flashback**

Jimin's Pov

You were so excited. The day has finally came, the day you've been planning. After getting close to her you couldn't help but to fall deeply each day. Though you were curious about her appearance. You even asked why she wears a hoodie and mask all the time when she said she is allergic to dust too much so she can't breath freely out. The fool you believed her.

As planned you took her to the amusement park. You still remember how she asked you about the amusement park when you said that your parents took you there. You remember the spark in her eyes, the excitement in her tone just to hear about it. You guessed may be she never had the chance to go there so you decided to propose her there. It would be a sweet memory.

Her eyes lit up when she saw the gate. She excitedly jumped like a kid in a candy shop. You chuckled seeing her reaction. She was finally letting her guards down, opening up a little. Though she acts all strong but you've came to learn that she's very fragile like a feather. You saw her broken when she visited her Mom's grave with you, you saw her warmness when she spent time in that old home.